Best Signing Companies

Me too! They are easy to work with and the app is easy as well.

I have the same experience with Snap Docs. $40-$50 mostly and some with fax/scan backs. I reply that it is not enough $$ and got 1 callback close to the signing and I had already accepted another appointment by that time. I will keep replying and trying. You never know.

1 Like

I just applied to FASS and after spending about an hour filling out the application and sending attachments with all types of proof of credentials, I got a very short (curt) answer saying :we’re not hiring any new notaries. Check back in 6 months. I called the company phone and was basically given the brush-off.
I don’t like thir attitude.

1 Like

Yup, same here. After spending all that time filling out the FASS application, I was given that same response “were not hiring”. Thanks for telling me after the fact!

Solidifi approx $115 , Timios aprox $110 Xmarks $100. Mortgage Connect $100, signature closers $110, C2C $130

2 Likes

That is a good rule. Most all of the company’s I work with pay me $120 +

2 Likes

Never has taken Only 15 minutes!! We’re required to read All the pages Out Loud and Folks have questions sometimes, etc!!

What is their website?

2 Likes

You can just visit their office and let them know that you are available in their town or city when their regulars are all on assignment. Take lots of business cards. Make sure to reach out to receptionist and officer assistant. They can put a good word for you when they are stressing to find a notary signing agent

I had good experience with Midwest Mortgage Services. Rick King runs the company and is easy to work with. Payment is by PayPal one day after disbursement, so about a week after the signing. Pay is good for a signing company.

3 Likes

Yes they are good and pay well.

Can I ask where you live?

I just started using NotaryRotary, and I agree, they are awesome! Helped confrm my opinion/dealings with several Signing Companies.

2 Likes

Its not obvious to me how to sign up on C2C’s website?

1 Like

go to snapdocs.com website. That should allow you to sign up for Coast2Coast

DEBT SIGNINGS ARE BAD KARMA !!! Please do NOT push your clients into " Unknown depths of despair to get paid a despicable amount"

4 Likes

DEBT RESOLUTIONS ARE BAD KARMA !! Please DO NOT get enticed. Many clients can get cheaper debt resolutions from local ( in-state) non profit counselling agencies. Many out of state debt resolutions are “con jobs”.

They used to be good and now-a-days Signing Carolina got greedy and their prices have dropped way too low. I asked them to remove me from their email list. They used to call and pay 125 , now its more like 85 and they dropped it to $75.

I told them to remove me from their list and never contact me again.unless their fees go up. I guess there are some desperate notaries who are willing to take these low ball offers.

I am less stressed now. and my average fee per signing have gone up.

For BancServ.net, you can signup only between 1st and 7th ( or 10th) of the month…
Then you Complete a video interview ( over your phone via app ) and upload your videos.
And then wait and start counting beads until they call you in rotation.
The app works / or not. However they still do call. I find apps annoying and un-reliable. So i deleted almost all apps and lobby these companies to stop wasting money on re-inventing the wheel and keep it simple to email/ text or phone calls.

Why invent an app for every little thing ! is this a status / prestige symbol ??

2 Likes