2021 Best Mobile Notary Companies who you favor and why?

What are your favorite companies to work with , Here are some of mine

Signature Closers
Average pay $75-$175
Great company , Negotiable rates, only con is how many notaries are currently signed up, makes it difficult you must accept the appointment immediately

Title 365
*Average pay $90-$200
One of my favorite companies, Negotiable rates i, never take anything less than 150 even though this company always has small signings 20-40 pages, great customer service , previously known as xome which was also a great platform

TIMIOS
*Average pay $100-$160
Great company, Tough to negotiate, 100+ Pages usually

Mortgage Connect
*Average pay $90-$150
Good company , Need to submit an invoice to the vendor management to get paid unlike other companies who automatically send you a check via email.

Inspire closing Services
*Average pay $100-$150
Good company , Need to submit an invoice to the vendor management to get paid unlike other companies who automatically send you a check via email

signing-order Is also a great platform, low pay 75-150 but bring you signings from several different companies, just make sure not to sign up for the signing order jobs upgrade board i have accepted over 200 jobs and never got one so that does not work for sure from my experience

Let me know what company you get the most jobs from / pay the best/ and overall ratings.

One more thing i want to end this off with which most of you don’t know is you have the power to negotiate your fees, if the documents were fairly large, or the signing was far away you can speak to someone or just leave an email 80% of the time you will get a fee increase. I take care of a lot of large signings usually 150+ pages ,i never take less than $150 most companies start off the rate at 90-120 . If you really break it down to your traveling, printing, time, its worth negotiating the fee.

32 Likes

Hi thank you for the details for each! I like all the ones you named. I also like Signature Closers. They have accepted my negotiations and lastly i love FASS. Sjgn up with FASS if you haven’t done so. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Hey , thanks for your response :slight_smile: how do you sign up for faas

1 Like

https://vendor.fassnotary.com/Login.aspx?ReturnUrl=%2FOnline%2FMain.aspx

They pay every two weeks usually, if not less.

2 Likes

thank you , I signed up with them :slight_smile:
was a very large sign up package ,
Has it been slightly slow for you this week as well?

1 Like

L & L notary signing company I enjoy working with. Their pay is $100+ per appointment, usually no scan backs. Great communication and hassle free process.

9 Likes

Thank you for your post , I will check them out now , if you didn’t mind may you post the link here?

I also worked with Notary cloud which was amazing pay always over 200+ but barely any signings from them anymore

1 Like

I have been signed up with signature closers for 4 months and not one appointment :frowning:

FASS is okay. I love and hate them. Im white glove status but it’s somewhat of a joke. As the signings you can pick from only hold still for a few minutes before they are texted to all and you can’t negotiate your fee during the available to white glove status signings. Must accept at base. :frowning:

The positive with FASS if they call, you can negotiate a much higher fee. Also any HNW signings you get a $50 bonus for it next month. :slight_smile:

Another plus is FASS paperwork is always consistent and no legal paper, well for the most part!

4 Likes

I don’t know their link… they call me for appointments. They might have found me on the signing agent website. Keep all your information up to date on all sites that you can.

2 Likes

I was shocked today I got over 10 signings from signature closers

5 Likes

Is your profile 100% complete with bio and pic? If so, I personally would just send them a friendly hello, and mention you have not received any signings, if there’s anything further needed to update". … you really don’t have anything to lose by reaching out. Here’s the actual schedule team email below. They check this allllll dayyyy long… get creative, send them a Hello Ecard or something. :slight_smile:

scheduling@signatureclosers.com

1 Like

I think I like FASS so much because most of my signings are 50 dollars pay with only one doc to notarize. They have the doc with them. I dont have to do anything but show up with my pen and stamp. Also they direct deposit within like a week or two into my checking at no additional charge. Love that kinda moneyyy! $$$

5 Likes

Thanks for the tip! I will reach out.

1 Like

I’m printing two sets with FASS but it’s not bad because most are not legal size maybe some of the credit unions might have legal pages but most are on letter paper. Packs are anywhere from 100 to 150 pages. I do like how they’re organized docs.

2 Likes

Title 365 always starts off at $90 but if you negotiate right they take you right to 150 for the small signings 30-60 pages. For the larger 150+ pages they pay 175+ And pay fastest out of all companies I’ve worked with

5 Likes

Last week it was sooooo slow. Today, I received lots of notifications, I completed 2 signings today. But definitely its been a slower few weeks that just passed.

1 Like

Is FASS sill requiring video interview?

No video interview and the base pay starts at $90 with FASS.

2 Likes

Good afternoon my fellow notary publics, how was your day so far, today very slow for me I only got one from SignatureClosersLLC , and one from Signing Order, Timios hasn’t contacted me for weeks used to be very busy with them. Recently signed up with the FAAS thank you so much for that again

3 Likes

Did you get some signings

1 Like