2021 Best Mobile Notary Companies who you favor and why?

I just got a call from a company right now and they said they found me on Notary café. The name of the company is Talbot settlement and escrow LLC , just excepted a signing for them for $125 for small signing. Which is not too bad considering some companies start you off with $75-90. Anyone ever heard of them ?

I was also so slow today that I got desperate enough to sit there and call some of the Notary companies that I work with and I asked him if they had any jobs available for me. I got a few luckily but still has been extremely slow

2 Likes

Service Link is nice, I think.

1 Like

Need to sign up by the 1st of every month, i always miss it , also one of the only companies i see that require an interview, i wonder if they pay well

so far 3, signature closers, simple signings, and talbot settlement and escrow services, each gave me 1 , very slow this week, How about you?

1 Like

Just got a phone call from E & D settlements offering me work

1 Like

Does FASS accept new LSA?

I can’t remember if you had to have any prior notary experience with them. Id get general notary experience and then work into LSA as it’s more complex. I don’t know if I’d start completely “new new” with FASS unless I felt comfortable with what I was doing at the table. I’d take on smaller loan packs first

Yes, I believe so, sign up is online. Give it a shot

I signed up with them recently, hopefully I hear from them sometime.

That’s Bancserv, not service link.

Thanks for this post. It is very useful!
I just tried Title 365. Their application asks for 3 references who can attest to the applicant’s professionalism and knowledge of loan signings. Since I’m rather new, I don’t have enough loan signings to have established a rapport with anyone who can be such a reference so I will have to wait on that one.

1 Like

I am curios to know what state you are in

Just curious how do you get the application for title365? I’m looking on the website but cant find anything.

I was new when I signed up. They are great but unfortunately most of their signings are like 1 hour + from me so I dont get too many from them. They pay really fast and will usually accept a higher fee if you negotiate.

Almost every refi signing is over 150 pages now, since they increased the pages in the 1003 form. You forgot to mention that with companies like Timios and Title 365 you can only negotiate if they call you on the phone. Their blast orders are basically “take it or leave it” at their base rate.

I would apply anyway. I seriously don’t believe that you’ll be turned down for lack of a name for them to call as a reference. If you’ve done work for three companies, put them down as references. You can explain that you don’t deal with a specific person, only the schedulers.

2 Likes

Thanks steves11, I think I’ll do that.

Did they start another company because this is what I found:
TALBOT SETTLEMENT AND ESCROW, LLC has been set up 4/14/2005 in state MD. The current status of the business is Inactive. The TALBOT SETTLEMENT AND ESCROW, LLC principal address is 10999 RED RUN BLVD., OWINGS MILLS, MD, 21117.

What is the link to their website? Everything I see is inactive.

1 Like

I signed up with signature closers and I haven’t heard if I was approved yet. Does anyone have any suggestions or know the steps on being approved?

Thank you. I was goingbto ask for private emails to me from agents outside of Denver. I need to expand my base.