2021 Best Mobile Notary Companies who you favor and why?

I get signature closers closings, but their app is too slow. I pick them up through text. I have text notifications set up. If you wait for the app, they are usually gone. Set up your text with notifications and a nice loud signal. Same with your dedicated email.

5 Likes

Yes. Also I get loan apps for reverse mortgages. Too cheap for time involved and I donā€™t think even a notary needed. Explaining the paperwork and collecting all needed docs from seniors is tough and Iā€™m a senior. Iā€™m also a 36 year real estate agent so am familiar with reverse mortgages. Also get reverse closings for really low fees. Those lately are over 300 pages and 2.5 hours or more with signers, not to mention printing 650 pages. I figured hourly, not including costs of printing and travel and it came out to 12.50 an hour. We need to quit accepting these. One I made the mistake of accepting was a redo. First inexperienced notary had too many errors. Get what they pay for.

1 Like

Well stated. Inspire and Mortgage connect keep me busyā€¦.but the invoice drill is a chore. AMROCK is low pay- high volume. Do the math. Works for me on hybrids and RON.

I called. They are doing loans locally in MD. If and when they have an assignment in another state, they use Notary Cafe or NotaryRotary to pull an agent in the area. Website is old and must be redone. Glad I called :slight_smile:

Yes, their application is large. A lot to cover in there application. Once you completed the application and returned it to them, how long before you were added on? Thank you in advance.

How have you been negotiating with Title365? Iā€™ve never found the option or ability to do so, especially with their app being so goofy since its rollout.

signature closers is a great company but like reoqueenbee said stay on top of your text msgā€™s best way to snag a job, i also keep the app open on my phone and while im using my phone i go back and forth by refreshing the app every few mins- thats worked too with them.

2 Likes

I am new but I passed CXChoiceā€™s test with flying colors. They send a lot of offers, I took 1 for next week, farther than I want to drive, but I must to get some signings under my belt. I think it was for $85. Most start at $75.
I would like to work with Signature, watched the owner teach a class, she seems wonderful.
Yesterday I did a signing, my first, it was from First American. Assuming I got it because it was schedule for 2 hours after I took it, 8pm.

1 Like

You now have the ability to counter after accepting an order directly through the order under ā€œmessagesā€ on the Title 365 app. I counter everytime and itā€™s accepted right away.

In the app thereā€™s a thing called email support just type in whatever you need there today I got a $25 single page signing I wrote in there what is $25 I will not leave the house for over 100 and they upped it to 100. So in my experience itā€™s a lot easier to negotiate with the title 365 and then any other company instead of talking live you talk to a representative through email.

1 Like

Today i went to a signing location to find out the company had the wrong address, This messed up my entire schedule. Thank god the representative/ manager was understanding enough to bump my fee from 125 to 165 to 195 to 250 all the way to 325. This has never happened to me before usually they would increase it to 175-200. never have i seen a company give me $300+. this shows you just how low they lowball us notaries. How they give us the tiniest piece of the cake, Dont forget to negotiate that way you dont waste your time. Voice your opinion! she started me off with $65. talked her into 200 extra for a standard refi

5 Likes

Hey: can you please let me know what your script is to ask for more money? I would like to be able up my fees too.
Thank you

Why did she give you an extra 200 bucks?

Because she was understanding and understood how I drove all the way to the guys house and it was the wrong address. Then I did the signing with a difficult borrower many notaries were most likely cancelling on , I guess they understood the circumstances I went through

Today I was approved $225 for a signing I was initially ordered for $90 , when I got to the location the borrower did not want to sign , since I sat there while the borrower was arguing with the title company for about an hour the company still paid me the full 225. These are rare I usually get 100-175 for my signings. When it hits 200+ thatā€™s more on the rare side

1 Like

Sorry for the late response. Please take note. Try not to be greedy and to do this to every single signing.Only do this when you feel as if you deserve more , The company will notice and just hire someone for cheaper. Some companies are way easier to negotiate like 365 you send them an email and itā€™s almost always approved 100% increase or more depending how far your actually driving /how large the documents are , but other companies like mortgage connect/Inspire you need to contact their vendor management team and they only increase it by 20-30% . Sometimes when the company isnā€™t making good money they will only increase by few bucks but anything helps us. Here is what you can write just make sure to edit the wording and adjust to your specific Miles/ docs size ,

Hi I just wanted to ask to double my fee or more and I know it sounds crazy at first but consider that First, we print docs, an average package from ### is 150+pgs, printing 2 copies is 300pgs @.08 cents per page (this is the average cost of printing with a laser printer according to industry standards) That is $24 in out of pocket expenses. (This process take about 30 minutes to complete)

Second, we travel to the location The order above is a 48 minutes drive and 35 miles roundtrip, @.55 per mile another $19.25 out-of-pocket expense.

we travel back to our offices to scan and invoice, then again to drop at UPS. This is another 30+ Minutes

We are responsible for our entire overhead here is a list of a few items: Cell phone, Internet, Office Space and Utilities, Pens, E&O Insurance, Auto Insurance, Health Insurance, Licenses, Commissions, Training, Background checks, accounting software, PDF Software, Computers, Printers, Scanners, Stamps, Journals etc.

So you start with $100 and subtract the easy to calculate expenses Print ($24) Auto (19.25) that leaves the notary with ~ $56.75
Now subtract taxes @30% = $17
Now subtract the orange items above (harder to calculate per signing) but after 4 years of doing this it is roughly $10 per signing

That leaves the notary with $29.75 for 168 Minutes of work that is $10.62 per hour after expenses to provide a professional in-home service in an 11 Trillion Dollar business. Im not asking for anything except to maximize my profits there for said may i double my signing fee.

Thank you for taking your time to read this, get back to me and let me know if my fee is approved .

3 Likes

Has business picked up for everyone ?

Iā€™d say so, but as I mature as a business owner, Iā€™m having to evaluate jobs more closely. I havenā€™t been as lucky as you when it comes to doubling my fee or just getting handed an extra 200 dollars lol. In fact, I feel like Iā€™m being scammed much more lol I even wrote a post about it :innocent:.

1 Like

Business is slow. I heard that Fridayā€™s are the best days to do direct marketing so thatā€™s what Iā€™ll do.
Iā€™m actually trying to do more GNW because thatā€™s quick money for an ā€œin and outā€ appointment.

1 Like

Yeah itā€™s crazy how that works sometimes, I will get alot of request by Timios all of a sudden then signingorders, or Notarygoā€¦it feels like they take turns! I miss when it gets good & they all send requests all at once. Signingorders seems slower lately for some reason & what happened to the job board they had up?! Hope everyone stays busy & safe! :slightly_smiling_face: :upside_down_face:

1 Like

CX Choice is great. Easy to communicate in their database, they keep notaries up to date with information. Documents are usually available way in advance.

Title365 has a great app. I also was locked out of the app and it didnā€™t allow me to reset someone on their end helped me with each step with resetting my account. They are helpful.

Simple signings is great to work with, I believe they pay pretty quickly too. Theyā€™re flexible and are always available over the phone.

Unlimited ink is another great signing services. If you have an issue they are helpful. I had a signer call me last minute saying heā€™s not ready to sign that evening and needs a couple days to decide whether he will proceed with the transaction. A representative helped me update the account and was available to talk late in the evening.

Many of you know or work with FASS. They will always have the top looking documents in my opinion, usually they will all look the same and the consistency and organization of the documents will help with error free signings. You can sign up as a vendor with them or work on snapdocs. They might need to have you marked preferred to actually accept assignments. Not too sure I have a hard time using snapdocs.

2 Likes