Best Signing Companies

do you mind sharing the name of the company for the Time Shares? I live in Florida and they have lot’s of those here and would be interested in doing them. Thank you!

I love DocPros! Been doing signings with them since 2005.

5 Likes

I signed up for Xome about 5 years ago. Never got a single signing. Reapplied about a month ago. When I saw the package, including another NNA background check a year before it expired, I emailed them and told them if they guaranteed me at least 2 packages in the next year, I would supply it. I think they shill for NNA. They never replied.

1 Like

Another word for cheap…really.

I like Xome, I have to say I get notifications for closings, I have one from them this morning. I love them I just wish their fee was higher. But I’ll take it for now

1 Like

I have Sunshines Application. Have to send in

I like the XHome or Title 365 (as they are now called) mobile software. Easy to use. Rate is lower than it should be but if you take the ones with no fax backs and close to your home office, it can work to fill in. Pay is within 2 weeks and direct deposit. easy to work with.
I just upload my new credentials as they come due. No big deal.

How can I apply directly? I have a lots of problems to get signing since I sign up for Snap doc
even I responded immediately in a second I do not get any signing , some of them it seems they already choose the Notary , they just send it to Snapdoc to cover themselves,

NOT NORMAL, don’t give your credit card. X Marks the Spot will always be contacting you, through Notary Dash or Notary Resume.

1 Like

Vantage Point Title, pays very well and fast, Watermark Services - have worked for them for 9 years. Linda and Dean are very personable and easy to work with.

2 Likes

Hi, I just called Timios to be added to their list of notaries and they send me an application with the following fees :
I agree to Timios’ preferred pricing of $80 per E-mail Closing Yes No Other Fee:
I agree to Timios’ preferred pricing of $65 per Deed-In-Lieu Closing Yes No Other Fee:
I agree to Timios’ preferred pricing of $80 per Reverse App Signing Yes No Other Fee:
I agree to Timios’ preferred pricing of $120 per Reverse Mortgage Closing

2 Likes

Timios used to pay a much higher fee, but, since their move to SnapDocs, have succumbed to the ‘somebody will accept this ridiculously low fee’ mentality. Don’t let that somebody be you. Their application does allow you to input YOUR fee.
Start at $125 and stick with it.

8 Likes

They are a lowball Company. They also do debt resolutions which I do not waste my time doing those, because they take as long to complete as a refi. many times the clients do not answer the door or are not home. You don’t even have to be a notary to do debt resolutions. I think they are most often a rip off to the customer. Sunshine wants you to work for them for less that minimum wage. No thank you.

1 Like

skapur - what brand of ink do you use? I have a Brother MFC-L5850DW. I saw several on Ebay, but not sure what is a good alternative to use that doesn’t cost an arm & leg.

1 Like

Hi i know its an old post but i am a new person to this field and i just completed by NNA training and certification. I applied to Xome after reading your reviews but i received an email from them saying i do not have enough experience to work for them. so where do i start work from? Your suggestions will be highly appreciated.

Regards

Anam

1 Like

Tough question, Anam. I feel for you newbies - with signings dropping off, signing companies are competing for business by promising layered security, quicker response times, and, of course, a required level of experience in their NSAs. Without a mentor to help boost your experience level and build your connections, a new NSA is pretty much relegated to predatory, low paying companies like Notary Go, who make a point of seeking out naive individuals to do demeaning work at very low rates. I would say, try Snapdocs. Respond to everything, even if just to decline. Do your best everytime you take an assignment. Your numbers will rise.

3 Likes

I too like FASS. They are a reputable company and have been around for years.

1 Like

I like SignatureClosers and Signing Carolina personally. They usually are negotiable on rates and pay pretty well. Been a Notary for 8+ years, just my two cents.

But the best bet is really trying to avoid the signing companies and work direct. that of course involves a little more sales experience and tenacity.

Cheers!

Kyle D Eisenberg
Golden Gate Mobile Notary & Apostille
Phone: 415-318-0163
Web: www.goldengatenotary.net
Email: kyle@goldengatenotary.net

3 Likes

Hi Justin, im a new Ga notary, had a great experience creative signings in Scottsdale Az, the va application was 80 + pages w many signatures, I had to conduct my business in a very disruptive household to say the least and creative was super supportive, they cross their tees n dot their I’s for sure but they don’t miss a step, gotta love that. They were using snapdocs when they found me.

1 Like

Hi, I’m a new Ga notary, starting reading several of your postings, absolutely love what your saying, I think many of us newbies undersell ourselves n forgot about all those out of pocket expenses we incur! What state are you in, I haven’t read the yet? Do you teach signings or do videos etc. you should, you very down to earth and knowledgeable. Truly enjoy your posts, thank you.

1 Like