$100 loan mods Wells Fargo

I’m getting $100 per loan mods for Wells Fargo
anybody else…beats the $30. c2c
same package 3 copies takes 15-20 minutes

3 Likes

How are you doing this? I am only getting the $30 ones.

What app are you using. Loan Mods that I am getting are $30. Please share

Just got one of the $100 loan mods! This one is for Quicken. Yes, there are many of them hitting the pipeline. If loan mods want to compete for time on my calendar against the huge volume of refis out there, $100 is just about right.

$30? Lets see… 2 or 3 phone calls to pin down a time and date, review and prep, print, travel, sign, ship… about 2 hours total time… after expenses… Wow. That leaves about $18 profit for 2 hours of work. Um. No.

3 Likes

And is it really profit when you consider taxes and such…

3 Likes

Are you using an app? if not, how did you get a hold of these. please share

Fass…first American signature services

3 Likes

First american signature services… FASS
Excellent to work for

2 Likes

There are notaries here that ACTUALLY take those ridiculous $30 offers from C2C?

Good for you. I’m only getting the $30 ones.

1 Like

Well this happens because we are new still learning, but we try to help people but 30dlls is to little specially if you have to drive 8 ot 10 miles.

1 Like

Wells Fargo has two types of loan mods, one is where they restructure the 1st position loan out a longer term these pay $50. (more pages to print)
The New Wells Fargo loan mod, should be called a forbearance loan mod, this pays $100. (less pages to print)

FASS White Glove & High Network notary

I’m White Glove with FASS and it seems 99% of their offers the last month have been Wells Fargo Loss Mitigation signings. Did FASS mostly stop offering other types of signings? I’m not doing Loss Mitigation signings, printing 3 sets of docs have having to chase the signer down with multiple calls to set up the appointment? For $100? No thank you.

1 Like

Those were my first signings, luckily within my area… no more than 1 and 2 miles.
That’s what happens when you’re a newbie and don’t know the prices :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I definitely understand new notaries taking a few of these for experience. I have no issues with that. I remember working for a couple lowballers 13 years ago when I first started.

1 Like

Do you sign up on their website or send them a postcard with information

Postcard??? Of course not. Sign up on their website.the only way i know

And most professional…they have a procedure

what signing service did the order come from?

Are you all talking the same kind of loan mod? The Covid Loan Mod is short and sweet.