123 Notary Harassing phone call

This is from his site. " It is mandatory that you understand basic Notary acts if you are to be listed on 123notary, and we WILL test you on it and you will be regarded as a “Fake Notary” if you don’t know your basics when I drain the notarial swamp so to speak. Fake news. Fake notaries!". I’m an Independent voter,but I can see how this statement would turn people away. SO, he is the judge and jury on who is a “Fake Notary”? This is derogatory,arrogant and unprofessional to me and certainly represents the tone of the phone call I received.

7 Likes

I haven’t talked to him yet or maybe I have and didn’t know it but I do check out his blogs. :astonished: I kind of like his blogs, they’re pretty interesting to read for me. He does what he has to do to keep 123 Notary on your mind. Because anyway you look at it everyone is in competition for business, Notary vs Notary Mobile Notary vs Title Company vs Lender vs Signing Agency vs Loan Signing System vs Elite 123 vs NNA vs PAN vs Notary Rotary etc…

1 Like

Me too. Exactly the same experience. I was a customer for many years not anymore,

1 Like

A LITTLE demented? He’s a bisquit short of a Thanksgiving Dinner and his elevator DEFINITELY doesn’t go all the way to the top! He is an IDIOT! Don’t pay him any attention. Ridiculous!

1 Like

I had the same problem. He’s a bit delusional in my opinion.

1 Like

I know this is an old thread but I signed up for 123notary about a month ago, not the paid subscription, just the free directory. When I submitted it said something along the lines of “we will review and get back with you”. I honestly totally forgot about it until Jeremy B. called me tonight at 9pm. He started asking me questions, I was answering. He asked me how many signings I’ve done. I explained I am new so have only done 3 so far. He would ask me a question and then interrupt me while I was trying to answer. I was having a hard time hearing him, and asked him to repeat a questions please. He started screaming in the phone. He asked me my professional skills and he interrupted as I was speaking and he says “doing three signings is not a professional skill” and he doesn’t have time for this. I responded that I didn’t say it was and asked why he was being so rude with me. At that point he just hung up on me. What is wrong with this dude? I couldn’t believe it, I was being very polite and he was totally condescending.

My husband was in the other room and heard the whole conversation. He was in shock. At first I thought maybe this was some other company that got my info from 123 and were using their name to sell me some other advertisement spot. Because that actually happened. I don’t know if 123 sold my info or what but USA directory called me to try and sell me advertising. The caller specifically said he got my number from 123notary, and I am not in their directory because I just looked. At least USA directory was respectful.

1 Like