123 Notary Issue

Has anyone have a problem with 123Notary? I signed up with them coming on 2 month ago and still can not access my account. No emails are answered nor a phone call answered.

@mi.tattooednotary Hmmm . . . Truly, there is a plethora of data immediately available found within the GOLDMINE database here on Notary Cafe. This information is very insightful & helpful, too!

Many members find it difficult/nearly impossible to locate the Search Function in order to access the wealth of information available within the database.

To be helpful, I’ve inserted an image for you & others [see below] to help members locate it to unlock the wisdom & knowledge of other members on the forums.

Here is a page LISTING over 50+ threads on the keyword “123” ==>>

https://forum.notarycafe.com/search?q=123

======
Also, you’ll discover the following is another important note . . .

It’s always wise to research & vet a new client prior to providing a definitive confirmation to them for your initial Signing Order for them. A great start of research would begin within the Notary Cafe forums Search Function.

Accessing the database to locate info about potential clients has saved many of us an inordinate amount of time ‘chasing’ payments for Services professionally provided to potential non-payers . . .

======

In addition, here are three very Important threads that you’ll discover will be of immediate assistance to you as well:

:swan:

Thank you for that. However, the most current I found was from 2018. This is now 2023. I wanted some updated information.

@mi.tattooednotary A helpful suggestion would be for you to perform your own Search of the database utilizing the keywords of your choice (not mine) so that you’re able to hone in on the specific information that you desire to locate.

The thread provided was to be helpful & give you a sample. In addition, those threads elucidate the topic of your query unequivocally & are reliably consistent over an extended continuum of time . . .

The information you seek is immediately available within the database. Happy Reading!

:swan:

FYI: You may want to revisit that data . . . The most recent information within the sample listing was dated February 9, 2023.

Hello! Yes, I had the same issue recently. I received a phone call to verify my listing information which became an attempt to upsell me to a “preferred” listing. I declined. I was told my “regular” listing would be active soon. Nope! After multiple attempts to contact someone, I called my credit card company to dispute the charge. That is pending their investigation.

123 Notary is slow to respond, if they respond at all. I recently sent a message asking them to update my last name because I got married. No response. My listing still has my former name on it.

However, on the bright side, I do get many calls for general notary work from this listing.

I’m currently having issues with 123notary as well. I need my listing removed. Emails and “forms” go unanswered and the phone lines don’t work. I’m at my wit’s end.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.