123notary.com- I am super frustrated with this directory

Hello, can someone please help me with some feedback? I have been very frustrated with 123notary.com I have paid $99 for a listing for my area. I waited a couple weeks before I received an e-mail stating that they were reviewing my submission and waiting for approval. It has now been several weeks and have not heard anything from Jeremy the gentleman that runs the site nor has he answered any of my emails. Has anyone else had any problems with registration with 123notary.com? And what would be the best way to try to get in touch with him as I have tried the phone numbers that have been provided and emails with no response. Thanks again.

@trsss There is a plethora of information available on Notary Cafe within the GOLDMINE database. It’s very insightful & helpful as well as immediately available.

Utilizing the Notary Cafe forums Search Function is a good start.

Most members find it difficult/nearly impossible to locate the Search Function in order to access the wealth of info available within the database.

To be helpful, I’ve inserted an image for you & others [see below] to help members locate it to unlock the wisdom & knowledge of other members on the forums.

Also, it’s helpful to access the database to locate information about potential clients before working with them. It’s saved many of us an inordinate amount of time ‘chasing’ payments for Services professionally provided to potential non-payers . . .

======

I performed a cursory Search of the database on your behalf. Here are a few of the results contained on three pages FULL of threads for you to research:

https://forum.notarycafe.com/search?q=123notary

https://forum.notarycafe.com/search?q=%22123%20notary%22

https://forum.notarycafe.com/search?q=jeremy%20belmont

:swan:

Thank you, for your quick response to my concern. God Bless.

1 Like

I posted about this awhile back. Paid for a listing that never appeared. Ended up initiating a successful chargeback through my credit card company after no response from 123. I’d hoped to be listed on the site as there are quite a few posts that suggest the listing is worthwhile…although those seem to be from notaries who signed up quite some time ago. Things seem to have changed. Good luck!

2 Likes

Thank you, I’m currently trying to reach out to him to get a charge back as well. Thank you for wishing me luck.

I heard so many horror stories about dealing with Jeremy I never signed up when I began 5 years ago. Didn’t hurt my business at all. :sunglasses:

And even if he doesn’t respond, can you call your credit card company and say you paid for services not given, or something like that?

2 Likes

The charge back is thru your credit card not 123 notary
Call your card for the credit

Same thing here. I waited 2 months but called my credit card and got my money back for services not rendered right away. I sent them clear documentation of all the emails sent to all the emails listed with no responses.

This scares me about some directories. i get so many emails about joining directories and signing services. they alll look like scams

1 Like

Most of them are, I don’t believe we get many calls from most of them. But I do know that notary rotary and signing agent directories are great

1 Like