1st transaction deal

No, you can limit it to just co’s in your profile settings.

1 Like

Hmmm I’ll have to double check this. I didn’t see the option.

Interesting: I received two purchases today from client who found me on Notary Cafe, outside inquiry not current Vendor on Notary Cafe. But I thought my info is private. I’m confused.

I’m just another forum user, I am not part of the Notary Cafe staff.

There are two separate sets of contact information controls. One is the forum preferences. The other is the profile, which controls whether you will be found when someone searches for a notary.

To get to the profile, click on the “HOME” button near the top of the window, to the left of “ABOUT US”. Look in the upper right to see if you are logged in; if not, log in.

Click on the blue “Welcome, your-first-name” button and choose “profile settings” in the dropdown.

I am not a pro member. In the upper right in the profile settings, there is a question, “In Public Search” (yes or no checkboxes). Because I’m not a Pro member, I cannot choose “yes”, it’s permanently set to “No”. Title companies and signing services are always able to find all members. That’s sort of the main point of being signed up on Notary Cafe.

I don’t know what process title companies and signing services have to go through to be able to search the full membership database. You’d have to call Notary Cafe and ask.

2 Likes

Thank you for your thorough response!

Thank you so much for taking the time to explain. :pray:
Felt good that I gave them $100 total discount for multiple closings at the same signing location.