5 Star BC Loans

Has anyone done business for “5 star bc loans”? If so any information is greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance!

1 Like

I was contacted by 5 Star BC Loans to be one of their preferred signing agents in a specific area however, before getting started they requested a google code to be mailed to me and they want me to give them the google code once I receive it but I won’t because the last thing I need is for someone to hack my email account. What did they tell you?

1 Like

That sounds phishing, what the he’ll a decent company needs your email account for??? I would just block them :unamused:

I didn’t get a request as yours. I did let the guy know that I would need to research them because of so many scammers trying to get our notary info. He never called me back. I did get an email from him about signing up. Very basic info. Name phone number and access to their website, but no request for any code.

The individual I spoke with was Bryan? On our initial conversation he did not tell me he was going to request a google code and have it sent to my house. The google code showed up about 2 weeks after our 1st phone conversation. A few days after I rec’d the google code via mail he text me for the code. I text him back and told him I am not comfortable giving him the code he then followed up with a phone call for the code again and I told him I’m not going to give him the code because it doesn’t sound right to me. He than said ok sorry about that and that was the end of it and never heard from him again. I don’t know if it was a scam but I’d rather be safe than sorry.

1 Like

I had exactly the same scenario with the call from Brian and the Google code arriving. Like you it did not feel right so I did not give him my code

1 Like