5280 Signings 2.0, LLC

Greetings community.

Has anyone worked with this company 5280 Signings 2.0, LLC email is signings@5280signings.com? I received an order to do a signing with them and I have never heard of them. Lately I have been getting stiffed on payments with signing services and I am afraid to it will happen again. Doing my due diligence and checking them out here on Notary Cafe to find if other people have done jobs with them and been paid. Any feedback would be appreciated.

2 Likes

Haven’t heard of them before. They don’t even have a website.

1 Like

Yes they do - https://5280signings.com/

1 Like

I used the 2.0 after the name and didn’t come up with anything that’s why. I saw the one w/o the 2.0

Anyway…

1 Like

You’re right - my apologies - a google listing shows up using the 2.0 but states “add a website”

Found this in the corporation search - maybe it will help

Details
Name 5280 Signings 2.0 LLC
Status Good Standing Formation date 07/21/2022
ID number 20221697902 Form Corporation
Periodic report month July Jurisdiction Colorado
Principal office street address 7899 S Lincoln Ct, Suite 100, Littleton, CO 80122, Colorado, United States
Principal office mailing address 7899 S Lincoln Ct, Suite 100, Littleton, CO 80122, Colorado, United States
Registered Agent
Name Mary Pat Elmer
Street address 7899 S Lincoln Ct, Suite 100, Littleton, CO 80122, United States
Mailing address 7899 S Lincoln Ct, Suite 100, Littleton, CO 80122, United State

http://www.coloradosos.gov/biz/BusinessEntityDetail.do?quitButtonDestination=BusinessEntityResults&nameTyp=ENT&masterFileId=20221697902&entityId2=20221697902&fileId=20221697902&srchTyp=ENTITY

Their domain name is in their email address.

I have worked with them from time to time and recently.

They have paid me.

1 Like

Worked with them several times. Very nice and they pay no problems

They are a Colorado company. 5280 is the meaning for “a mile high” and it is seen in most of our sport teams here in Colorado. I do a lot of work for them, they always pay and are quick to respond. Your first 3 signings with them are mandatory scanbacks to be sure there are no errors, then after that it is scans based on title’s request.

1 Like

Good Company I always get paid

You should not be getting stiffed with payments when that happens to me I really stay on it and i finally get paid, don’t give up, and then I stop working for those companies. I had 3 companies last year stiff me but I finally got paid

I have done several signings for them. Good company, pay quickly. Nice people.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.