Accurate Group LLC Wells Fargo Retail

These offers keep popping up on the Snapdocs notifications offering about $45. I had replied asking WHAT type of package they were and never received a reply. Anyone here know? HELOC? Mod? Deed only? Thank you.

1 Like

I just took my 1st signing with them today. Met with Signer and banker at the branch, it was only 3 forms, one notarization. In and out. They are net 30. My experience so far with them has been good and they stay in communication. Since its my 1st order with them I can’t yet speak about payment.

1 Like

No experience with this particular package, but I’ve done work for Accurate Group for many years.

They provide assistance when needed, docs in a timely fashion, and prompt payment.

2 Likes

I have worked for Accurate Group for years with no problems with payment. I didn’t take these assignments for months because they were usually too far away to make them feasible. I took one recently as it was in my home town. The instructions say to arrive 15 minutes early. The assignment is usually notarizing a single document, sometimes for two signers. One of the most recent ones I was requested to stay longer to see if the document was accepted. It turned out to need revisions but my notarization was valid. I am normally there for up to 20 minutes (arriving early) but this time I stayed for nearly 40 minutes.

2 Likes

Thank you so much for your responses! This is such a great forum. I think I will accept next time one of these pops up near me and see what it’s all about. Again, THANK YOU for taking the time to respond.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.