Affordable sites for Ink/toner for brother?

Good Evening :blush:
With this economy, everything is sooooo expensive, and I come here for your advice. Can you please suggest legitimate websites that carry affordable ink/toners for brother? I come across some sites and the prices look so cheap, but they look suspicious. I would like to ask foryour expertise on that. Thank you!

@elitenotary8 See that you’ve recently become a member. Welcome! Great question about Brother toner purchasing.

A great start for your research would be to begin within the Notary Cafe forums Search Function. There is a GOLDMINE of information immediately available within that database.

Many members state that they find it difficult/impossible to locate the Search Function in order to access the wealth of information available.

To be helpful, I’ve inserted an image for you & others [see below] to help members locate it to unlock the wisdom & knowledge of other members on the forums.

======

I performed a cursory Search within the database on the keywords “Brother toner.” There are 50+ (probably hundreds) threads on these keywords! Here is the direct Notary Cafe url to access the list of those threads:

https://forum.notarycafe.com/search?q=brother%20toner

======

It’s always wise to research & vet a new client prior to providing a definitive confirmation to them for your initial Signing Order for them.

Accessing the database to locate info about potential clients has saved many of us an inordinate amount of time ‘chasing’ payments for Services professionally provided to potential non-payers . . .

:swan:

I did search first but couldn’t find what I was really looking for. I appreciate and I will do it again and look into it more. Thank you!

1 Like

There’s a lot of places and sites on the internet offering cheaper prices on unexpensive ink/toner for Brother, why you jeopardize your work and your time taking risks? I buy my toner TN-760 at Walmart, Staples, Office Max average price for it is $ 84.00 per cartridge, never had an issue, it lasts an avg. 2,500 pages of beautiful printing, I have some colleagues who bought the unexpensive cartridges on E-Bay, Amazon or other sites selling very unexpensive product, with mixed results, it is up to you to choose the place to buy, and the risk you want to take.

2 Likes

Thanks Mannie,
I was just hoping anyone would know reputable sites but I guess you are right it’s better to play safe

1 Like

I used to use QuickShip Toners for both toner and drums - they ARE quick ship, reasonable and they back their product. I have never had an issue with any toner cartridge bought from them.

2 Likes

Try Ink Technologies: https://www.inktechnologies.com

1 Like

I order Linkyo brand toner cartridges and drums on Amazon. Very reasonably priced and the quality is good.

I use LDProducts. Great prices and quality

I have had pretty good luck with LD products for the last few years. It’s always a little risky using ‘off’ brands, but they guarantee refunds and easily handle questions over the phone. Good luck

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.