ALERT: Non payment from notarize/247 66 days

Non payment of service for NORTARIZE247

May 13, 2022, signing date

July 3 Invoiced them via Notary Gadget.

July 7 Called N247, accounting had a recording and no option to leave a message. Called again, got another department, spoke with Roxanne, who explained accounting had been on vacation. But she emailed Randi in accounting, cc’d me on it. Nothing.

July 10, Stewart Title. They said email vendormgmt.notary@Stewart.com. I did. Mary Lee Rowlet, Vendor Manager, Centralized Title Services emailed Sales@notarize247.com on July 11.

July 18, Still no response from anyone. 66 days no payment, no response.

2 Likes

@DebbiejNotaryToGo Sorry to read about your experience.

I performed a cursory Search of the Notary Cafe database for other threads that may have helpful information for you. Here is the direct url link to 9 threads:

https://forum.notarycafe.com/search?q=notarize%20247

There are probably more, just alter the Search Words for additional results.

======

It’s always wise to research & vet a new client prior to providing a definitive confirmation to them for your initial Signing Order for them. A great start of research would begin within the Notary Cafe forums Search Function.

A request has been submitted on numerous occasions [to BRIGHTEN the Magnifying Glass] over the years to the Notary Cafe Team Leads. That request has been reportedly passed onto the programmers of the site => that members find it difficult to locate the Search Function in order to access the wealth of info available within the database.

To be helpful, I’ve inserted an image for you & others [see below] to help members locate it to unlock the wisdom & knowledge of other members on the forums.

Accessing the database to locate info about potential clients has saved many of us an inordinate amount of time ‘chasing’ payments for Services professionally provided to potential non-payers . . .

:swan:

I put Notarize247 on my personal Black List a long time ago. I had trouble twice getting payment from them. I will not work for that kind of company. As far as the fee goes, I will not leave my house for less than $125.00. In these slow down times some companies will have cash flow problems and some will go out of business leaving the Notaries unpaid.

2 Likes

Thank you for that, I use the search feature here all the time. However, I did not before signing with this company. I actually find it difficult to search a company when competing to accept jobs. But I guess I am learning the hard way. I will look at the thread you provided.

1 Like

Update, I spoke with Shea at Notarize247.com yesterday via email. She said there have been changes in accounting leaving them behind. No word as of yet when I will be paid. I am getting responses on other forums, one paid timely. But others waiting longer. I used the list from here to apply with companies and skipped many. Apparently, their pay out time has been changed to net 60 days, according to another notary who is waiting. I am out 67 days now.

1 Like

(CA) Next they’ll tell you that their dog ate their homework assignment paper. Accounting changes, my sweet uncle! Here’s the usual advice: contact title or escrow or lender and tell them you weren’t paid on a job that came through 247, that it doesn’t reflect well on them (say that gently) and that you wonder if they can provide any insight or assistance in getting you paid for the job you ultimately did for them. Concurrently, send a final demand invoice by certified mail- return receipt requested, to Notarize247 giving them 5 days from receipt to pay. No pay after all that? Refer them to BBB and your Secretary of State’s office and your state’s Consumer Affairs office. Then, let it go and get busy making money elsewhere.

I’ve not had a problem getting paid from 247 but signature closers is also a Stewart title company and i have 18 signings over 45 days not paid. Ive contacted all parties hoping Monday I’ll get an answer.

I recently blocked them after receiving a payment after 73 days (and 2 requests for payment). Then wherever they mailed it, they received it back so she ended up Zelle-ing me.

That is so weird that they have not responded. I have completed lots of refis for them and if they were late i email Randy and he responded quickly and i receive my check. I had no issues. I wonder if he’s still there.

Gloria

#following
I know that notarize247 and notarise247 are either two (2) different companies or they just bought all their domains and have seperate locations.

Either way, I’m researching this as well. I will continue to read and look for solutions. Thanks

DO NOT WORK FOR NOTAIZE247 !
I am struggling to get paid as well. I have talked to Shea as well and heard all the same excuses. After 90+ days they did make a CC payment BUT days later canceled that payment causing my bank to charge me $15 for THEIR canceled payment! Still not paid. I did talk with both title and lender and Notaize247 was paid for this closing. I just sent them another copy of my invoice, CC’d both title and lender for their reference (hopefully they will NOT use them again) demanding payment within 5 days to prevent referring them to BBB, Secretary of State’s office and the Consumer Affairs office. This was Notaize247 reply…
Hello,

Please note we are currently behind in issuing notary payments and do apologize for the delay and inconvenience this may cause you.

I have included our accounting team on this email to see if they can provide an ETA when they expect to mail out your payment(s) or if payment was already sent.

We are working diligently to get caught up and again apologize for this unforeseen delay.

Thank you for your understanding.

Please include the email sales@notarize247.com in any correspondence for a timely response

Please reply all to this email

Regards,

Veronica Lopez

Notarize 247

23615 El Toro Rd X385

Lake Forest, CA 92630

866-SIGN-247

p.866-744-6247

fax.866-550-7247

veronica@Notarize247.com

www.Notarize247.com

Just got that same email this evening. :(. Will keep you posted if I get paid.

They just reached out to me on Friday [1/6] for a signing. I couldn’t replay and somebody else got the assignment.

Wow I cant believe it. I have done over $2,000 worth of signings last year with no issues. Maybe there has been a turnover with new employees. I hope they make there name right again. Hope you get paid soon. Just keep reminding them…