ALERT: What is the Notary Mentoring Website?

Hello everyone, for the last few days I have been getting emails form this website https://www.notarymentor.org for notary mentoring, I looked at and found it to be very pricey for the content. Please look at this and if you can give me your thoughts. I have been a notary for 20+ years but always looking to sharpen my tools. Thanks

After 20 years, I seriously doubt you’ll learn anything you don’t already know. And…newbs: you can get anything they’re teaching free for the searching right here.

‘search’ by clicking on the magnifying glass that magically appears when you hover your mouse over the upper right area of the dark brown bar at the top of this page!

And, YEAH…that is VERY pricey.

8 Likes

Concurred!!! This place has a bunch of exposed and hidden gold mines for you to discover. So come on y’all, dig, dig, dig deep…. Eureka!!!’ :grin:

3 Likes

Just say NO

6 Likes

:100: Percent Accurate @Arichter Couldn’t have expressed it better myself! Thank You! :pray::angel:

Absolutely, @Carmen_Lane

:swan:

Wow! No kidding……. Scary……….

How do you spell Identity Theft?

1 Like

Great point!!! Someone was NOT thinking this through!

Just received a stupid spam text from Notary Mentor. I did NOT reach out to them. Totally unsolicited

I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS COMPANY AND I DO NOT APPROVE OF THEIR TRAINING OR MARKETING TACTICS.

2 Likes

I was contacted by these snakes a few days ago by email. I dropped 'em like a 15 foot putt and never looked back.

Gee whiz.

3 Likes

Wow! I wonder how many notaries signed up for that.

Geez, that’s not fair! I didn’t get anything from and I need mentoring. What am I, chopped liver? :joy:

I got it too… marketed it as spam and kept it moving… @VIPnotaryCO they figured they couldn’t teach you anything you already know, :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Thank you for all your input, I was not sure if this was something new that was getting good traction. I will send to spam. Thanks

@edward1 Here is some additional information that may help you further set your spam filters. There are phone numbers on the websites that you can access as well for blocking.

Also, if you do a Google Search on this business, the reviews are shocking (in a negative way) . . .

The Notary Mentors => rai@raismobilenotary.ccsend.com
rairandy84@yahoo.com

raismobilenotary . com

Rai’s Mobile Notary LLC
1000 N Green Valley Pkwy 440-811
Henderson NV 89074

Toll Free: 1-800-766-5146
Email: raismobilenotaryllc@gmail.com

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.