Americas Notary Pro Nonpayment

Hello, has anyone had any experience with America’s Notary Pro? I completed a signing for them in August and despite sending several invoices, I still haven’t received payment.

@leslielewis40 Oh my goodness, I’m sorry to read about your non-payment experience. :cry:

It’s best to reach out directly to the title company for this transaction to speak with them about the non-payment by this well-known non-paying Signing Service [SS]. This is your best expended effort. They may/or may not pay you - especially since your contract was with the SS, BUT they should be made cognizant of the non-payment status regardless.

======

Here is a direct url link to a Notary Cafe post by @rparker providing a Step-by-Step guide to successfully receiving payment from a non-paying business entity:

======

It’s always wise to research & vet a new client prior to providing a definitive confirmation to them for your initial Signing Order for them. A great start of research would begin within the Notary Cafe forums Search Function.

Most members find it difficult/nearly to locate the Search Function in order to access the wealth of info available within the database.

To be helpful, I’ve inserted an image for you & others [see below] to help members locate it to unlock the wisdom & knowledge of other members on the forums.

Accessing the database to locate info about potential clients has saved many of us an inordinate amount of time ‘chasing’ payments for Services professionally provided to potential non-payers . . .

======

To give you a headstart on Research for this business entity, I’ve performed a cursory Search of the Notary Cafe GOLDMINE of a database on your behalf. Here is a direct url link that provides a listing of more than 50+ threads on your thread topic noted above:

https://forum.notarycafe.com/search?q=America%27s%20Notary%20Pro

:swan:

You may want to ask the title company if they plan to still use the signing service that will not pay notaries.

1 Like

Thanks!! I appreciate the feedback.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.