Amrock fee adjustments

Just got notified an hour ago Amrock made adjustments to their fee schedule. Log into your account to get the details!

Hello Partner,

The market has changed dramatically recently, and we hear your feedback regarding fees. Now you can set pricing in our My Signings app with fewer limitations. We’ve updated the parameters in the app and the fee structure nationwide, allowing you more flexibility to impact your cost of doing business.

As of July 1, 2022, Amrock will only accept fee requests for base closings and print fees submitted through the app. Requests via Quiq, email or phone are no longer accepted. Instead of handling order-by-order fee requests, the expectation is that our agents update their fees on the app to reflect their current fee structure. We will continue to honor trip fees for cancelled closings and the printing of new packages.

With these changes, we have adjusted both the minimum and maximum windows for our total fees, allowing you to have more control over your fee per signing for most services.

Parameters have been updated on our app nationwide for most services, which are as follows:

• Deed Signing
  • Hybrid Refinance Signing
  • In-Person Electronic Refinance Signings
  • Modification Signing
  • Piggyback Closing
  • Purchase Buyer Only Signing
  • Purchase Mortgage Signing
  • Purchase Seller Only Signing
  • Refinance Signing
  • Single Document Signing
6 Likes

I saw that email too.

Love Amrock/RM/Nexsys!
I gave them a 10 rating for RON platform just now! :grin: Love love their RON Nexsys platform! So far today one of the longest RON took 15 minutes but the rest were between 7-11 minutes. Thank God.

2 Likes

Can someone check their Remote Fee please? What do you see? Think they have some sort of glitch! On my signing app, my remote fee is showing blank!

The signing app configuration should default to $65 under “all counties” for remote! But mine is blank!

1 Like

My remote fee does not show up at all.

1 Like

Me neither. :thinking: Think they have some sort of glitch in app.

Click on the box that says All Fees. Then you will get a drop down to select by county. Your listed fees will show by county. However, under the All Fees tab, my remote fee was the only fee visible.

After changing my password, etc. etc., I couldn’t even GET to the fees on their site! I am wryly amused at the chutzpah of some entity trying to dictate MY fees for MY services performed by MY little co. It’s so backwards.

Found this explanation from an old post on NC regarding how you get signing from Amrock.

“The way their app work is in multiple tiers.

Tier 1- Only one notary gets a notification (10 min)
Tier 2 - Several more notaries get notifications if no response from tier 1 (10 min)
Tier 3 - wide zone
Tier 4 - everyone in the vicinity

If there are several notaries in the same area and they are more or less in the same location with the same fee and score, I believe it goes to the notary who’s name co.es first alphabetically. But I have not received confirmation on that.

what this means, is that if you live in an area with a few notaries around who work with Amrock, anything short of 100% will not get you any steady work.“

I am in Florida and my RON fee is not showing at all anymore since we were asked to edit our fees. It used to show under ALL COUNTIES as another posted mentioned previously.

I noticed they stopped parsing the fee and the doc fee. Now its just one fee. SO you have to calculate that in to the new pricing options they give us. Its worked out so far.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.