Amrock Signings

That’s a good question!

I was thinking the same thing. I guess they dont have to mange a lot of Notaries , so they let signing services do the grunt work for them. …

They’re my favorite!!! They pay on time too!!!

I haven’t been able to crack the Amrock connection. Maybe they have too many notaries in my region. Everybody seems to love them.

1 Like

I think of this as landscaping companies. They have their “regular” staff compliment year round, then they hire more staff in the peak season, then lay off the extra help when the season is over. Our season is over.

1 Like

This is very true. If you talk to their people a lot which I do. You will get to know who are temps and who are perm full timers. I helped one temp promoted to perm full timer:) :dancer::dancer::dancer:. One nice lady who was very professional and I found out that she was just a temp. I emailed the bosses recommended that they give her a promotion! And then a week later I talked to her again and I said, “you got promoted yet?” And she said, “yep, they are moving me to full time in a week with great benefits like stock options and 401k,” etc. And I said, they better because I told them to promote you! She was very grateful. Maybe it was just a coincidence that she got promoted but the poor lady was working as a temp forever!

1 Like

I am really surprised that amrock has such a good reputation. I was recently assignrd an amrock signing, then had it “canceled” because they found someone to do it for less money. Thankfully, the signer and i hit it off on the phone, so he made some calls and got me re-assigned. That seems a bit shady to me. Do they call that “fishing”? I think if they want a lower price, find someone before it gets assigned to another agent .

Same with me…I do maybe one maybe sometimes two in a couple of weeks yet, when I call them or just send to them, I get the same response “we are not taking on any Notaries in your area”. I live in Kansas too and still get them at least every two weeks or more. My bother-in-law lives in CO. (not as much competition up in the mountains) so he gets their signings often and they pay him extremely well. Derek.

Lol, I got the same response. I will never sign up with them now b/c SS are so hot to fill an AMROCK job I get $150-$400. AMROCK will pay this thru a SS b/c its not their policy to pay their agents over the $65-$85 set fee. Works great for me, TBH.

They are the highest pay, up to $450 most signings are hybrid and RON now. Cheaper for RON of course. I love Amrock. I am so grateful. :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes: Their signings are easy, print one set, quick in and out and quick deposit into your account. They are all easy to work with and super professional. I feel blessed to work with Amrock.

1 Like

Wait, I’m confused:( :face_with_spiral_eyes: Are you saying that Amrock send their orders to Signing services first and pay them big bucks and then the signing services will subcontract to notaries to sign for Amrock? If that is the case what is the point of signing up with Amrock directly if you can get a higher pay by working with the middleman instead! I will call tomorrow to clarify.

1 Like

Idk if they send it to SS first, but I get paid way more thru a SS than if I was an Amrock agent. Probably do 3-5 per month, so not high volume, but considering the last one paid $400 its not worth (to me) onboarding with them. I’m in Louisiana though, we’re not oversaturated here b/c our notary exam is so hard to pass. A client once told me they call NSA’s here “diamonds” b/c we are hard to find.

4 Likes

I’ve been working with Amrock for the last 10 years. In my experience, they only go to a SS company if they can’t find a NSA directly (if your registered with them). The exception (like with others) is the last few years they didn’t have much of a choice to use SS because they had to keep up with the high demand. Too many NSA’s sign up with SS companies under the assumption they are also signing up with the clients directly, and such is not the case. They merely share your info with the client letting them know who is on that particular job. So if you get a job from Amrock and it wasn’t via phone call or push notification/text from them directly, then it came from a SS company (usual process). Amrock, Advantage Title, and FNTG all recently reached out to me directly requesting me to update my info with “them,” all informing me they had some sort of bad experience using certain SS companies in recent time. Traveling at high speeds causes accidents, resulting in damage applies here from what I gathered. My advice is, if these companies offer a way to sign up directly with them, then do it. If they don’t offer a direct registration process, my guess is they either just do an NNA/Notary search or utilize SS companies when they need us. Something triggered “change” as a result of the previous “rush,” but my initial instinct is clients are trying to eliminate the “finger pointing” by reducing their reliance on the middle man. I’m still doing homework on that bigger picture behind the scenes. You know what they say about “too many hands in the pot?”

2 Likes

never see them except thru sign company where r u ?

it happens or they got a reply from a fav agent

If you cared enough to keep reading you would’ve seen that the subject matter was changed.

Ahhh so you noticed they stopped and changed the subject and yet you still decided to respond? Ok, carry on…

1 Like

I’m moving to Louisiana!

Calm down Shadow. Stick to the topic and move on from posts you don’t like. Gee whiz. Nobody wants to read your crankiness ( nor mine, so I’ll stop here).

2 Likes

Agreed :+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1: