Amrock Signings

I think it’s funny that Amrock states they are not accepting new notaries in my area , yet I’m constantly doing signings for them through other Signing Services😂
I love Amrock docs!

3 Likes

I love Amrock! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like

I get so excited when I get one😊

1 Like

I thought you are with Amrock no?

Maybe they have people in your area left Amrock?

No, I wish! I tried a few times but keep being told no new notary spots available in my area at this time…

I would pick up the phone and call them right now! And ask them to bring you on board because obviously they don’t have enough notaries in your area that’s why they are using a third party!
They pay that Signing service big bucks to go find a notary for them!

1 Like

I’m going to do that!!!

They keep telling me the same dang thing.

I would call them once a week or once a month!
Squeaky wheel gets the grease!

They are tired of hearing my voice​:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

There was a news article that rocket mortgage and amrock (same company) are cutting staff.

I just read this morning so is Mr. Cooper

I wouldn’t worry about it. They have been around since the 80s and have gone through the cycles and survived and thrived!

1 Like

It’s US they’re worried about, not them (Amrock).

Well, I’m not sure what “keep my mouth shut” means in this context, but the Ministry of Truth stuff scares me to death. I read about it in the novel “1984” and now I see it happening before my eyes. It makes missing a few notarial stamps in a signing pale in comparison.

1 Like

“Keeping my mouth shut” means that with his “Ministry of truth” department, I cannot say anything negative about Joe Biden‘s and his administration.

I’m out of sync with your meaning, but no worries. My one political statement is that our current administration is not serving us well. I’ll leave it at that.

1 Like

I say we stop right there before they close this post! :confused:

Agreed :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

What else ya got?

1 Like