Do you have to be super fast to get amrock signing

I just got a notification and went straight to app but was already taken. Are they hard to get before others a lot

Amrock is awesome! Love everything about them. Is your fee too high? I found out that If your fee is lower you’ll get them first?

5 Likes

No not to high I guess I’m not quick enough, it notified me but was taken when I went to app

1 Like

My understanding is that the assignment is sent out first to the closest notary with a perfect 100 per cent rating. If that notary declines or fails to respond another blast goes out to other notaries. Sometimes a notary will respond late but will respond before the next notary does. So the second notary will be blocked as soon as the primary response hits the system. This could be like one second after the second notice appears on the phone. .

4 Likes

I only get phone calls from Amrock. If I answer I get the assignment, if not (and call back) I usually miss it.
Is there a way to also get on a text or email blast? Maybe I should ask them or check out the website, missing a call could mean that I’d still have a second chance at it.

Well, I’ve successfully completed 18 signings for them within the last 2 weeks. Perfect signing on each. Then I don’t see anything for hours or a couple days! So I called to ask if there was an error on my phone or on their side because I noticed less notifications coming in. I told them it’s nice to get calls or to see notifications coming in even if I can’t take them. I was told I have no defects, it was because notifications got taken by people with more competitive fees firsts before they got to me. My scores are perfect. No problem at all. Now it makes sense because I think my competitors are doing them for $85. And my fee is $120. But I’m not worry because I still get calls and notifications for $120 fee coming in. I’m mostly booked a week ahead anyway.

3 Likes

I just got accepted Fri. And yesterday had the notification but as soon as I went to it it was gone. So I guess I will see how this week plays out. It sound like they have a lot of business though

1 Like

Yes, they are busy, they direct deposit money in your bank account perfectly on time each week! Love Amrock!

3 Likes

May you have a prosperous year with your signing business! :+1::clap::pray::innocent:

2 Likes

So got two signings with amrock today both quicken, any advice

2 Likes

And how does the pay work with amrock I know weekly but what day and for what period of time

Congratulations! Their quicken loans are so easy, you’ll
love it! Where are you at? In regard to pay schedules I recommend that you contact them yourself:). :joy:

1 Like

Call them if you need help!

I’m in St Louis. I was just curious on pay schedule because it say one thing one place and another on a different.

I love working for Amrock. You do have to be pretty quick on replying though.

2 Likes

I concur! Love Amrock!

1 Like

I do work for lots of agencies and only if their fees are good. Amrock and a few others are my steady income. Amrock “Rocks”!

3 Likes

Anything over $85 including e-docs sends you to the bottom of the list regardless of your rating . Other than low pay they are awesome.

1 Like

I think I’m doing good then, because my fee is nothing less than $120:). My fee is high for Purchase/Seller packages etc. They called me to do a Seller’s only package the other day and I got paid $195:). 50 pages docs only 1 copy and only 1 notarization on Seller’s Affidavit, and 2 on GWD:) And it was 9 miles from my house only took me 15 minutes to the client’s house:) Lucky:) :innocent::pray:. Thank you Lord, keep sending more of those my way please:)

3 Likes

How do I sign up with Amrock?

2 Likes