Do you have to be super fast to get amrock signing

https://www.amrock.com/partners/#signing-agents

You send an inquiry and they will send a secured invitation to apply if the market is not oversaturated in your area! They are the most organized and professional group of people to work with! Fair pay based on your agreed listed fees:)

“It is a funny thing about life, if you refuse to accept anything but the best, you very often get it”
– W. Somerset Maugham

“Good will come to those who are generous and lend freely, who conduct their affairs with justice. Psalm 112:5 NIV”

4 Likes

Thank you so much- srj :slight_smile:

1 Like

Amrock sent me an unsolicited invitation earlier this morning, my area must no longer be saturated. I called them last year but it was saturated then.

So when I get the application, is that where I tell them what my fee(s) is? That’s a new one for me, that if I’m chosen I am paid the fee I set? Several signing agencies I work with have us fill in the fees we request but they never pay attention to them, they still only offer what they want to offer.

One last question, do I start off at 100% reputation with them so I get an equal shot at signings until I get dinged and am given a lower score? Or is there a ‘newbie’ by my name for a while which means I may not see many offers until I’ve completed some?

Oh sorry one more question please… some say they pay well yet others say they low-ball. What is a typical refi for them for say 140 pages? I’m in San Diego county if that makes a difference in what they pay.

2 Likes

Jerry, set the fees that you are happy with. Send me your cell # via pm so I can text you the fee schedule you can compare with and start with that:) Don’t put anything down less than $120! Good luck!

5 Likes

Thank you VIPnotaryCO. I tried to PM you but it says it’s private and wouldn’t let me.

1 Like

Hi VIPnotaryCO, I tried to message you too and it says it is private.

I don’t know why. I can’t send you a private message either! You are also in private mode!

You have to complete 10 signings error free before you are given access to text assignments.

You’ll receive offers by phone at first.

2 Likes

Judikidd what kind of signings do they give you at first if they’re not ‘text’ assignments?

Pretty much anything that has not yet been assigned, I suppose. If I remember correctly - it’s been a while - my first 10 were a mix of refinance and HELOCs.

1 Like

It may take a few months to qualify for text assignments, simply because Amrock is a highly desirable company and their assignments are snapped up quickly. Be patient. They are worth waiting for.

2 Likes

I’ve been with Amrock for years, I didn’t know you could receive assignments via Text.I am definitely going to inquire as to how to get them.

1 Like

Judi, I’ve finally completed Amrock’s Pavaso Hybrid eClosing 2020 course! Now just waiting for their invitation to set up account. What are you charging for eClosing?

1 Like

Good morning VIPnotaryCO. I also tried to message you in regards to the fee schedule but is stating you are private.

Hello, I think there is something wrong with Notary Cafe’s site! I can’t send you or anyone else a private message. All showing private! Sorry:(

I agree with you. Amrock has been a super positive experience with me. No complaints

$100 for hybrid. The equipment is expensive, and the value to the title company is the same - they get their refi closed.

1 Like

Sorry, I refuse to do less than $150 for refis plus $50-$100 more for trip fee if I want to drive 5 miles over my mile radius. Max approved $400 refis. And hybrid will not do less than $135. Although I got $150 for one of the hybrids I did today:). Not bad for 10 minutes work and only 2.51 miles from my home! :pray:Each Hybrid is 10 minutes to do and each refi is 15-30 minutes max. So easy for me. And I’m busy 7 days a week.

3 Likes

Amrock is #1…period. :sunglasses:

AMROCK set lower fees too.71.50 +20 for printing is what the base rate is