Amrock signings volume

Does amrock have a lot of signing offers sent out throughout the month. I just got approved today and was curious

1 Like

Yes, if your fee is lower, my fee is slightly higher but I still get calls and notifications coming through only because other NSAs in the area have already filled up their daily or weekly schedule by accepting lower fees. If you take $85 fee you’ll get your schedule filled up pretty fast! Not me. No thanks. I won’t do it less than $120=$100+$20 edocs refis. I took a few $90 but they always turned out more headaches or too far. So no more. So for Me to say no to $90 fee will definitely keep other NSAs busy and I am happy for them. It’s a good thing to spread job opportunities with others, they may need them more than I do. :innocent:

3 Likes

Thanks for the info… $90 to go out in Buffalo NY weather. Haha. NOPE

Same. Last summer, I was booking $1200 - $1500 a week from Amrock. Now? It’s been two weeks since I even received a text with an offer. I called to see if my profile had a glitch or something. Nope, just that my posted fees, which are within their “allowed range” for my area - granted, at the top, but within their range - put me in their last tier for notifications, and the jobs are all gone by then.

Ah well. If Amrock wants to work with a 100% defect-free Notary Signing Agent again, they can call me.