Amrock lowering fees

It seems like Amrock tries every possible way to pay their Signing Agents less money. Signing Agents are the face of Amrock also we make sure all Documents are signed properly we make sure all documents are in the package, spend hours at Closings, pay for continuing education plus E&O Insurance every year, allocate money for high cost gas and countless, COUNTLESS other things. But Amrock still tries every possible way to pay us less money. Remember the bulk of our clients are dealing with the most important transaction of their lives so Signing Agents should be paid accordingly. Signing Agents aren’t even included on the Client Survey Document, very disrespectful to our work and skills because the signing itself would not have taken place if it weren’t for us (NSA’s). Amrock should reconsider the way they pay their, at least Experienced Signing Agents a little more and not punish us for having higher fees. Signing Agents never get a “thank you for your service” but we will definitely get a defect whether it was our fault or not. Signing Agents should be held in a higher reguard not a area of the company where they cut fees to save money. In closing I love being a Signing Agent for Amrock but hate being compensated like a Uber driver or a Door Dash driver (no disrespect to Uber or Door Dash workers), you guys should pay your Experienced Signing Agents AT LEAST a one hundred dollars per signing is that much to ask :thinking:

8 Likes

Because we are disposable!

2 Likes

You have to look at amrock as a filler for other title companies. I work directly with multiple title companies and I use amrock as a way to fill my schedule even though their fees are lower (luckily most of their closings are within 10 minutes).

As VIPnotaryco above said
 we’re disposable

2 Likes

Very true
.:grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin:

You really need to check out Closing Exchange fees.
Notaries are taking them like there’s no tomorrow! :grin:

Yes they are! For $62 bucks! I hold out and they will call me with my fee if they’re desperate.

3 Likes

I’m going to try them out

3 Likes

Try who out???

I’m guessing he means Closing Exchange since his OP was his displeasure with Amrock
just guessing here.

OMG, I had one this morning that literally took me 1 hr and 1 minute! Chatterboxes! Older couple who read everything! :face_with_spiral_eyes:

I love Amrock!

This loan signing job is all about business for everyone including the Title Companies, Signing Services, and Notaries! We just need to know how to talk to people and get paid more! OK back to work now
 Very stressful day today but I will get through it!

1 Like

I used to love Amrock too (then they were Title Source) - until they “terminated” me (yes, termination letter and all) because I refused to sign the JPMorgan Chase Agreement allowing them to come in and inspect my office, my home, my computer, etc etc - and mind you they sent me ONLY the signature page, part of which I was agreeing to various previous sections of the Agreement that I could not see.

Other than that, at that time they were always good to work with, with small, easy packages.

P.S. To add, I got $xxx for their loan signings.

1 Like

Yikes! I just signed the agreement without reading! :scream::face_with_spiral_eyes:

Wow, they wanted to inspect your office, computer, etc.??? I haven’t thought this through but my first instinct would have been to sign it and get the work and if they ever dared to visit my [home] office (for who knows what) they would not have gotten one inch past my door. Next, they’d want to inspect your vehicle, see what’s in your briefcase and check under your fingernails.

There are privacy laws, after all and signing some flimsy agreement which is really unenforceable – nah, go tell 'em to pound sand. Sounds like you’ve made a pretty good living despite that baloney.

What a business!**

3 Likes

Amrock is my favorite company to work for. I have had an excellent experience with them and wish every order was through them.

3 Likes

Yes they are ok but if you don’t pass the background check through NNA you can do work for Amrock, Title 365, SNAP docs . which I don’t understand how your driving record has to do with not doing signings.

“Signing Agents aren’t even included on the Client Survey Document”

Client Survey has nothing to do with AMROCK and everything to do with Rocket Mortgage that’s why there isn’t a place for the notary. You are not contracted through Rocket Mortgage. My fees with Amrock have not decreased so cannot comment on that. I continue to get $XXX. If you want a higher fee you need to call partner management and let them know what your fee is.

1 Like

I love Amrock but I used to work for them a lot before they lowered fees to notaries. I still do once in a while. They are all doing the same thing, lowering fees to notaries like we do not have costs as well. Heck, time, paper, ink, insurance, etc, not to mention the cost of gas! I hold my ground with my fees, but I am lucky because I am retired and do this on the side. I was a loan officer for most of my life, so for me it was a no brainer for a after retirement gig.
As far as Title 365, lol I just received an email from them. They are now sending out ratings on notaries. You get knocked a certain percent for errors, not operating within times for confirms and faxbacks and also 5% for fees above the going rate in the area. I am at 95% because my fees are higher. LOL. At the same time, they show how you score again other notaries and I score way higher. Point being, do they want to pay less and correct more? They need to pay for experience!

2 Likes

FYI I tried signing up for the closing exchange, but never received their acknowledgment email. Twice. May not be worth the effort if they can’t get this right. But appreciate the thought.

1 Like

I agree with your comments on the ‘office inspection’. I have confidential information in my files and computer that no third parties get to see.