Any good Signing Services in TX

I have been a notary close to 2 years now and I haven’t gotten many calls from other services other than America’s Notary Pro ( they love me!). I want more and have signed up with a bunch but no bites or the same story they send out to a mass amt. of people. Any tips on how to get more signing service businesses to call, message, etc. Also, names of businesses you all love. Please don’t mention Snap Docs. I never get calls even though I meet all the requirements and they don’t have a customer service phone line to find out why I don’t get work.

FYI I’m out near Houston so you know there is business.

Hey @joannasancheznsa! Welcome aboard to Notary Cafe! Although you are in the Houston area, most of those companies use national signing services (like Snap Docs) to push out jobs, so you will have to register with those companies to get work from the local companies. On the flip side, Houston companies don’t only get Houston work. A national signing service in Cleveland, OH can get an order for a job in Houston, which is why you want to sign up where you can. Look under the Signing Service 411 forum and others for signing company listings and feedback on them. Hope this helps!

1 Like

Call and introduce yourself and tell them why they should make you preferred. That’s the shortcut, just requires uncomfortable effort.