Anybody have any dealings with New Start Capital out of NY, NY

How are they work for?

I have not worked with them but I did a Google search for “New Start Capital New York”. They are not a loan signing service. New Start Capital LLC appears to be a credit counseling service in New York. If this is the same company you are talking about, I do see some some customer complaints were filed with BBB:
https://www.bbb.org/us/ny/new-york/profile/debt-relief-services/new-start-capital-llc-0121-87155681/complaints

Very smart to research who is attempting to hire you to make sure they are legit and increase your odds of getting paid. :+1:

Good luck!

1 Like

Agree with Carmen - be careful…from their website

“New Start Capital is a financial services and advisory firm that helps customers with lower to moderate credit scores obtain loans, consolidate debts, and reduce creditor payments through lower interest rate solutions. Our experienced and trusted loan advisors have been helping customers for decades and pride themselves on tailoring solutions to individual customers’ situations.”

Debt consolidation is different from credit counseling - most times…but it’s a fine line in the sand and you may be doing an assignment that most of us shy away from - I’d check them out thoroughly because many of these “credit counseling” companies have been prohibited from doing business in many states.

Good Luck

1 Like

I received a Debt Negotiation from them yesterday.

Yep…walk away. Most of us won’t go near those for a variety of reasons.