Anyone else use Notary.net for their state required training?

Maybe I’m a fringe case and it truly is so complicated that they can’t fix it, but here’s the situation.

I first took my California Notary training and got my 6 hour completion certificate from them back in May 2020. Life got in the way, and I was never able to go and complete the state test in the two year time period, so the certificate was no longer good. So I signed up to do the training again in June 2022, did the six hour of training again, and passed their final exam in late 2022 (I believe it was December). But it has been a nightmare ever since.

I emailed them, asking to clear out the details on my certifcate so I could fix them. When I first signed up in 2020, my drivers license was expiring in June 2022. Since it was now past that date, I needed to update it. They responsed in less than a day, cleared the info, and I was able to update fine. But when I went to print the new training completion certificate, I noticed it still had the May 2020 date on it. I have called and emailed them multiple times trying to get this fixed, but they have been unable to do so. I have yet to hear back from any of my emails since that first one, and if I’m lucky I am able to get someone to answer the phone there once every two weeks. It seems they have tried everything including clearing my account out entirely and making me sit through the six hours of training again, retaking their test, and multiple other things, but they cannot get the new certificate to generate. I seems to be a outlyer in this as they tell me this excat situation has happened before, but it has always fixed itself them resetting something in the persons account, and it has never taken this long to fix it.

Sorry for the rant, but has anyone else encountered this type of problem with them? They tell me they can just email me a copy of the new certificate since they can see I have completed all the requirements, but everytime they have told me that, they instead reset something in my account, and tell me to take the test again and I’ll be fine (Spoiler alert: they are not fine) Have any suggestions on what I can do to fix this?