Anyone familiar with AltaSign?

Of course I am asking because I haven’t been paid. I got an email saying a paper check had been sent to my address and was expected to arrive on Aug. 3. Way before Aug. 3rd the “tracking” said it had been delivered. The tracking also said an online payment had been sent. I tried to get in touch with AltaSign by email, has not responded in more than a week. Today tried to call. Both people’s numbers went right to voicemail…

Did you ever get paid for this?

No, I spoke with them yesterday. Of course, it was their payment software that glitched or the handy scapegoat: lost in the mail. No acknowledgement of the emails and voicemail I sent/left after the check supposedly arrived. Joe asked me to email him the details and said he’d see to it I was paid. I asked to receive an electronic check to print. I figured that would be quicker to find out if I’ll actually get paid.

Do you have any experience with them?

They paid! It arrived yesterday. I didn’t realize that was what it was. As I was sorting mail yesterday, there was an envelope from Intuit/QuickenBooks. I didn’t pay much attention thinking it was junk mail. Glad I looked at it!

AltaSign paid. I guess it truly was “lost in the mail.”

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.