Anyone familiar with Pac Signing?

They sent me an email saying that they want to expand their network of notaries and invited me to apply with them. Anyone know this company?

Thanks

1 Like

I just got same email 15 minutes ago and checking for reviews

1 Like

I did a few files for them and they pay quickly but on every file they want full scans - every page of the file - even the 7 page amortization schedule that is not signed AND they want you to hold the file for shipment until you get approval.

1 Like

I’ve done one signing for them. They did want a scan back and the hold for sending, but as a former Escrow Officer I don’t mind. Its worth it to sign up IMO

1 Like

Are you talking about PacDoc Signing? If so, I’ve done a few signings for them. I’ve been happy so far, they pay promptly and get documents to me in a timely manner. My only con for them is their App, its pretty basic and I haven’t been able to get it to take an update for Signing Status, I’ve always had to log into their website instead.

1 Like

They are great to work with. They pay on time, pay well, and communicate clearly.

1 Like

I have done several signings for them with no issues.

I did a signing for them on 03/26/21 and received payment on 04/01/21. I was impressed.
Also very nice to work with.

How do I upload my credentials?

I just send them a email.

Pac Doc Sign? I’ve notarized over 50 loans for them this year. They’re very easy to work with and their schedulers call me old school style to offer me assignments. Not the highest payers but I rarely turn them down.

1 Like

I have recently done a signing for Pac Signing, it was completed 4/20/21 and I received payment 4/30/21. They were friendly and easy to work with.

PacSigning and Pacdocsign are two distinct companies. My remarks are in regard to PacSigning. I have done 6 signings for them this year, including 2 in the past week. I will no longer work for them and am requesting that my name be removed from their NSA list. They are not just unprofessional, but highly disorganized. In addition, their pay is low and they are slow to make payments. PacSigning is simply not worth my time and effort.

1 Like

One of my favorite companies! They pay the fastest. Most often they want you to do scanbacks and wait for approval to drop.
I literally did a job for them last week and received my pay today. I’ve done several jobs for them and they have all been well orchestrated and with great communication from the company.
Hope this helps :blush:

Love PAC Signing! Pays quickly and no low ball!