Anyone heard of the Ultimate Notary Conference 2021

I have received emails about the “Ultimate Notary Conference 2021” happening in Norfolk, VA? Is it legitimate? Has anyone gone? I’d appreciate any info. you may have.

I wish I could come up with these names like the notary professional MAX conference or something epic like that…

I received the same email but I don’t know anything about it.

I received this as well. I purchased a ticket. Hopefully not a scam

I hope you’re not sorry - I don’t think it’s a “scam”, per se, but I would not have thrown my good money at something like this. The organizer runs a signing service in CA and has only been a notary for 3 years - I also noticed none of the packages contained the hotel accommodations either. So that’s an added cost.

Good luck - let us know how it works out

Hi Jessi, I noticed you purchased a ticket for last years conference. What did you think of it? Was it of value? Thanks.

Have you paid the full course amount? Are you Paying $165. a month to complete your payment? Do you have an email for the ultimate notary conference people?

I am doing monthly payments, It honestly does not seem like a actual conference and I am wondering if I will be scammed. We will see. I did not receive a legit email after sign up.

It is in 2022 :slight_smile: I will let you know