Anyone in the Daytona/Ormand Beach area?

I’m a new NSA, in the past week my hits have dried to zero. Are we saturated here? I belong to Notarygo and NNA.

I’m tempted to go directly to title companies. I’m retired military and I pride myself on my professionalism, thoroughness, attention to detail and the willingness to solve any and all problems.

However, I am inexperienced and am willing to get paid less starting out, as mistakes will probably be made.

Any and all advice is welcome.

John Delage
Delage Notary Services

1 Like

@delagenotaryservices => Great question! :bulb:

You can easily view the “saturation” in your region by accessing the FIND A NOTARY tab (above) and entering your city or Zip Code.

======

I’m responding as a peer (you’re a fellow Business Owner).

=> Why perform a Search of the Notary Café database before creating a new thread?

Just good manners. :angel::yellow_heart: More than likely, it’s already present within the database. It’s considerate, thoughtful, & respectful of other members. Saves everyone time & prevents consternation. It also reflects you’re attempting to be a good business owner.

NOTE: => If after Searching the existing database & you’re unable to find any helpful info, at that point PLEASE DO create a new thread! JUST REMEMBER: It’s always helpful to others when you identify within your query that you’ve already performed a Search of the database. Thank You!

The Search function is being identified to be of assistance to you. :white_check_mark: Performing a Search provides you with an opportunity to further enhance your business acumen & skill set (speaking proverbially). By guiding you to the Search Function, it "teaches you how to fish;" instead of giving you a fish . . . Be your own guru!

A Search of the Notary Café database (upper right/magnifying glass) will usually be quicker than waiting for someone to reply. To assist you in finding trustworthy clients, utilize the following Key Word(s) “Best Companies” in the Search field query box. There is a PLETHORA of immediately available info there for you.

Also, I recommend you researching the “Bad Companies” in the Search field query box as well. It will save you LOADS of invoice payment chasing efforts!

This thread may be of assistance as well: Temper your expectations

======

Each of us contributes our time-proven experience & expertise. We are very busy business owners; either working with clients OR marketing/developing our business. => Our contributions/answers are provided on a voluntary basis and are offered to be of assistance & provide insight to others in this business sector.

It’s so important for each member to endeavor to perform due diligence prior to requesting the valuable time of other business owners.

======

Oh, certainly we haven’t forgotten our maiden voyage into this business sector nor how very difficult and how long and challenging the climb was to make . . .

When we were learning, no one handed us answers (unless we paid a Mentor for their insights). We each had to grind it out , make mistakes , learn, correct, and implement a plan of action to improve the services we provide via our businesses 1 at a time.

Best Wishes :swan:

2 Likes

Hi @delagenotaryservices,

As @cNsa5 mentioned, there is a search icon in the menu bar for looking up specific information. However, please know that it is also perfectly fine to start a new conversation. We love to see new members taking part in the discussions here! Many topics do have multiple threads already, so sometimes a lone one can get overlooked if it has been discussed elsewhere. But we have a very helpful community here who are often willing to go out of their way to provide insight!

This is typically the slowest time of the year. We have all seen unusual things over the past 2 years in the industry, but history has shown that February is the “driest” time for notaries, on average.

We do recommend reviewing your profile to see if anything can be improved. Filling in as many of the fields as possible will help your visibility in the system. Feel free to reach out to us at support@notarycafe.com with questions about any of the specific sections.

Thanks for participating!

Mike @ Notary Cafe Support

1 Like

In addition to what @cNsa5 stated, and by all means, I am not discouraging you from you going to title companies directly, but don’t hold your breath. They are well aware of the signing services out there, and just like us, they are looking to get the “best bang for our buck,” which is why they use them. Their goal is to see who can “fill their tank at the cheapest price per gallon.” Does your gas have some water in it is what they look for at the end. Hope this helps!

1 Like

You said that you were inexperienced so before trying to go direct I suggest you get a few months’ worth of experience under your belt. Try signing up with Signing Order and Signature Closers join the Coast2Coast training University and learn as much about the LSA business. Coast2Coast will give you a shot if you are new and take their training. FYI

2 Likes

I live in Ocala, Fl; I am new with zero experience. I signed up with CXChoice.com a week ago and have got 6 offers broadcasted out. I was too slow to respond and missed out on them. I think six was good for zero experience. I am registered with about 15 sites so far and counting. I also missed a few on Snapdocs.com after I became verified. I hope this helps.