Anyone with experience with Xome?

This is what they sent me AFTER I did the signing:

Mariafe Carandang (Xome Labs)
Apr 22, 7:36 PM PDT
Hello Michael,

Thank you for submitting your application with Xome Signings. After reviewing your application, the following is still needed to become approved:
• Notary License/Commission
• Annual Background Screening
• Photo of Driver’s License
• Errors And Omissions Insurance
• Fraud/Identity Theft Prevention Procedure, from the application packet
• Independent Contractor Agreement, from the application packet
• Information Security Requirements and Acknowledgement, from the application packet
• Terms and Conditions of Service, from the application packet
• Xome Signings Code of Conduct, from the application packet
• Vendor Diversity Profile Questionnaire, from the application packet
• NNA Certification (optional)
• Resume, info pages from the application packet
• ACH Form (optional)
• Bond (optional)
• Title Producer’s License (applicable in DC/IN/MD)
• Attorney Bar Card (if applicable)
• Notary Seal (applicable in TX, optional)
• XSA Application, attached

You can submit the items requested by attaching them as a reply to this email.

1 Like

Apparently, they were in a sweat to get the signing you completed done so ignored their own requirements and are playing catch up now. If you want to continue to work with them, send the junk in. If not, don’t. Just be aware that they ONLY work thru a Smartphone App (except when they don’t). I’ve worked with them a couple dozen times (NOT thru the App). Never less than $125. Pay in about 2 weeks. Xome IS Title 365.

1 Like

I do a lot of work with Xome and have a good experience for the most part. I have had a few where there were issues and they were not responsive, but they contacted me later to apologize and upped my fee because of it without me asking for it. I’ve found that they are most responsive if you communicate by text with them.

They pay timely, in about 2 weeks and the volume I get from them is good. I would recommend them.

2 Likes

Ya, I pointed out an error in docs once I arrived at a signing a couple days ago. The error on the lender part required a re-sign and I had to adjourn the closing. Xome paid me a $50 trip fee which was not sufficient for the 2.5 hours between driving and dealing with the issue at the closing. I emailed and text them and they ignored me regarding the unacceptable fee. They will call me again and I will lauuuughhh at them and tell them to find someone else.

I have worked with Xome for a couple of years - hope you aren’t in my area- LOL

They were purchased by Title 365, not to shabby - great company to work with! You will be surprised how smooth and professional they are. Usually Mr Cooper loan docs

3 Likes

Yes I work with them, good company just a bummer Title 365 purchased and now a signing company. I used to be registered direct with Title 365 and get full pay and they no longer work direct:(

2 Likes

I just did my first xome signing yesterday. I do not understand why app only sounded like a good idea to them. No one answers thr phone if you have concerns either its only email. They should switch to an online platform.

1 Like

Any experience with Notaroo?

I sent A:LL that info in and never heard from them!

I had completed many signings with Xome but I ended up asking them to no longer call me for two reasons: 1) I hate their app. 2) they never answer your phone call even if you are at the signing table. I do NOT miss working with them even with the loss of revenue.

1 Like

I applied with them and they asked me to email application and all my credentials. After all that they declined me.

1 Like

I’m surprised they didn’t accept your application, I’m in the same situation as you, new agent, and they accepted mine. I’ve been receiving orders from them. Kepp trying, they are a very well organized company :ok_hand:

1 Like

I got an email from them to provide application and documents, but when I tried to submit by email, my email would not go through because their mailbox was full. I tried sending them an email, responding to their email, it still didn’t go through because their mailbox was full. I’ll plan to try again in a few days.

1 Like

I work with them frequently and I always charge a little more that usual because they are so quirky - and I get it. You can ask them to send the file to your email rather than the app and yes, they rarely answer in person, usually text - but they pay well and fast.

1 Like

Thus us the email I received from them

Thank you for submitting an application with us however, we will be unable to process it at this time. Because of the clients’ we serve, we require that our panel members have extensive experience conducting loan document signings. Unfortunately your application does not reflect the experience we require.

XSA Vendor Management Representative

2 Likes

I did an assignment for them in August (Reverse mortgage) and I still don’t have a payment from them. I’ve sent them a couple of invoices and phone calls. I’m putting them on my bad list of companies.

I finally got my docs in to them, by fax. I just got the same email about not being able to process my application at this time due to clients require extensive experience conducting loan document signings. I tried to respond to them by the link they provided, but mailbox full. In any case, I do have signing experience, but it’s old 2004. I listed that on the application as well. I’ll just keep trying other signing agencies, hopefully I’ll get something soon.

When you receive text messages letting you know docs are ready for upload. Do you know if there is an option to open up from laptop to print docs. I was told by support that I will share the file to my email and able to save as a pdf into a file. Is that what you’re doing as well?

They just changed their app so that you can hit a share button, select the documents file, then it will email to you email address that you enter. It sends it password protected with a password in a separate email.

I quit working with Xome a year ago because of their app. I hated it. They kept telling me I didn’t need to use it and we could work by phone… ya, they NEVER answer their phone. Good riddance!

1 Like