Apostille Business - Start Up

Hello,

I am looking to form a start-up company that processes Apostilles exclusively and does translation services when needed. It would be based online. I wanted to see if anyone else on here has a company like that and how the market for a company like that is? I am still formulating an advertising strategy and could use some advice and input.

If you don’t exclusively own an apostille company you can post as well, where do you advertise? did you have success with a certain strategy?

What were the advertising costs?

thanks

1 Like

Is there even a demand for this in your area? I’ve been a notary for a very long time and not a single signer has ever needed an Apostille.

1 Like

I am going by what i see online and it seems like there is competition for it. I have searched here before and a few people have posted they have done business for them. Its good to know you havent received any. i am in New York close to the city so demand could be higher here. Any others could chime in and it would be useful to see demand wise what else is out there

The secret to success is: Find a niche & fill it. Not: horn in on another’s niche & slice the pie so much that costs outweigh income for all.

1 Like

@jcimmino1 Excellent question! :partying_face: By any chance did you find the immediately available information found within the Notary Cafe database on this topic?

This information is a GOLDMINE!

Most members express that they find it difficult/NEARLY IMPOSSIBLE to locate the Search Function in order to access the wealth of information available within the database.

To be helpful, I’ve inserted an image for you & others [see below] to help members locate it to unlock the wisdom & knowledge of other members on the forums.

I’ve performed a cursory Search on your behalf and the results show 50+ separate threads about this particular topic. There is a plethora of data immediately available on the threads within Notary Cafe. :sparkles::tulip:

https://forum.notarycafe.com/search?q=Apostille

======

Also, accessing the database to locate information about potential clients has saved many of us an inordinate amount of time ‘chasing’ payments for Services professionally provided to potential non-payers . . . :crown:

:swan:

1 Like