Approved from SOLIDIFI!

Thank you so much for your response. I’ll keep my eye open for some new opportunities since I have been approved.

1 Like

Thank you so much for your reply. I haven’t yet reached the point where they have requested an interview. It just says “my profile is under review by the team”. If they go in waves, I guess perhaps I’ll hear something next month. I just dislike where it seems like your communication is going into a black hole. Especially when you’ve given them all this personal information. But, I will just till other soil in the meantime! :grinning:

I have done 3 with them, and they are easy to work and pay good. I average over 100.00 per signing with them… Good luck and congrats… Judith

1 Like

I agree. I did a closing for them which there were 353 pages. They did not tell me how big was the file.

How much do them usually pay?

I got a couple with over 250 hundred pages (plus the signer’s copy) and 14 notarization plus the CA certificate. I noticed as well that we are 1099’s (self-employed) but they are telling us how much they want us to pay, the way we should dress, how soon they want the scan backs and a huge list of instructions, but they are taking (MANY of them) more then a month to pay us. Not complaining just observations.

Congratulations!!!
“my profile is under review by the team“

1 Like

was approved friday, immediately called to see if they had any signings in my area, and picked one up for saturday. called again today, nothing in my state this week :frowning:

Just did my first Soldifi signing. Very large package with 2 copies. Be sure to either have a 2 size printer or be aware of Legal pages vs letter pages to print.

I don’t close for any one that wait to pay 30 days, a lot can happen in that time
72 hr a loan fund why I need to wait for 30 or 45 days? and have to do their
bookkeeping send in Invoice that they lose, some time it take 60 days to get your money, NO!

1 Like

As a newbie I have accepted (2) ReFi assignments for Solidifi via SnapDocs and they were utilizing the VendorPay system. Each signing was approx. 200 pages. There were instruments that did not contain proper notarial wording AND was a lot of inconsistencies that seemed shady ie: several orphaned acknowledgements and a Jurat, that were not directly attached to a instrument. What would prevent them from just taking one of my notarization and using it with any instrument they want without my knowledge, consent or compensation. I believe our role is to help prevent fraud, not facilitate it! I canceled my 2nd signing with them because this made me really uneasy.