Approved from SOLIDIFI!

I know we have all been wondering about Solidifi and I wanted to give an update. I just received my approval that I am ready to start receiving signings through them. I will keep you posted on how things go.

16 Likes

Congratulations :clap::clap::clap::clap:

Congratulations sir!!

Thank you ma’am! I appreciate it.

Just remember…Solidifi IS Linear TITLE…keep your fee UP and do not settle for lowball fee.

9 Likes

Thank you for that reminder. I will make sure to not drop my prices.

HI Aricheter, What did you mean by Linear Title?

Title companies working directly with you pay better than when they are going thru a middleman (Signing service). A few ‘clever’ Title companies started their own ‘signing service’–basically, imo, to fool notaries into accepting a lower fee. Solidifi IS Linear Title Co.'s signing service. Got it now? Also note that they generally have large 140 - 175 page pkgs. with a dozen notarizations and almost always want (often undisclosed) full pkg scanback. DO NOT WORK CHEAP.

12 Likes

Thank you, I understand now

Thank you for the hint… how much should I charge them for 200 pages with full scanback? Because I have done 2 with them, via Snapdocs, and is exactly as you mentioned.

1 Like

Congratulations and much success!

Congratulations. Please give an update.

I have worked for SolidfI always negotiate your fee don’t work for nothing. They were easy to work for, but there was a lot of pages

When I first started working in 2017 I used to get SOLIDIFI assignments and then they disappeared. They resurfaced about 18 months later and started sending offers again through their own portal. Are they back on Snapdocs? When I accept an assignment I let the person booking me know that my fee is for a package that is under 140 pages and there will be a request for a fee adjustment if there are more pages, more than two signers, scanbacks, and other such conditions. I actually have a number of conditions that have to be met before I even accept an offer. Now with COVID-19, fees have gone up because there are less notaries willing to risk getting ill and we must practice safe signing procedures which do take more time. Even for the newby agent, I would recommend not settling for a low-ball fee. You may as well work better than harder.

4 Likes

I’m waiting for their approval, and yes, they’re on SD as well. That’s how I’ve been doing signings for them. They pay much decent than C2C

1 Like

Congratulations!
Would you mind sharing how long it took you to get approved? I submitted an application on 9/3 and have heard nothing? And did you have to do an interview?

2 Likes

I have been working with Solidifi/Linear for years. They pay reasonably well and pay consistently, without having to send them an invoice. The fee agreed on is always in the confirmation, both in Snapdocs and their app. The team members I have dealt with are all friendly and willing to work with you. I was told by one of their reps, They send orders out through their own app first, Then call the notaries on their approved list. If they do not find someone then they send it out through Snapdocs.

1 Like

Solidifi is one of my top 5 companies to work for. I get all my jobs via email or they call me. They stopped requiring full scanbacks on primary home refi’s about year ago and pay via DD in about 10 days. Someone always picks up the phone and I love working with them, even though I have to add a lot of info to make my notary blocks FL compliant. I wish more companies would operate the way they do.

2 Likes

Thank you for your response. This is great information. Hopefully I will start to get some work from them and I can see for myself how great they are.

1 Like

Hi dzcoles,

I went back through my emails and noticed that I sent them an email on August 12th asking for an update to my status. I believe I applied the week of the 3rd. The only responses I got was that it was a waiting game after doing my phone interview. I did have to send in some documents and I had to complete their background check. I did get one individual to tell me that they approve in batches and I would be in the next batch at that time. I hope this helps a little.

1 Like