Has anyone heard of Solidifi

I heard about this company called Solidifi and wanted to know if anyone has heard about them. I don’t believe they charge to join, but it seems that they are slow about activating your account. I believe you have to complete a extensive application and do a background check. I would love to hear any feedback about Solidifi if anyone has used them.

1 Like

I’ve received jobs from them thru snapdocs. Their paperwork and the lender partners seem to be excessive that is required to be filled out (i.e. multiple ID sheets, multiple signature name affidavits which requires signatures two different ways for each name). After the first job I won’t do one for less than $175 which they’ve accepted the majority of the time. Otherwise they are easy to work with. no issues at all.

2 Likes

Thanks for the info! I’ll just have to wait and see what I get out of them.

1 Like

They are a TC formerly known as Linear Title. Large pkgs, much legal size, many notarizations. And, many doc errors resulting in no-signs at 1/2 fee. Not my most favorite co. but also haven’t worked with them in 6 months.

2 Likes

I have worked with Solidfi and so far pay they have paid fairly and on time.

1 Like

Yes! :purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart: I do a lot of work for them. They pay well and a head of time. They are an amazing company!

Oh, yes, they did another BGC thru Sterling AND they paid for it.

I’ve completed their BGC and checked in with them a week after that to check status of my app - The GM said that they are working on making me an “active” LSA. All in all, it’s been 6 months since I applied. The process has been extremely clunky, but many have told me that they’re a good company to do work for, so I’m hanging out, being patient.

I am still waiting on approval. Each week I send in a message to support and they continue to tell me it’s a waiting game…It’s been months now.

I am still waiting on approval also. It’s been 3 months. I called and was told that someone would call for an interview. Still have not received a call.

Two days ago I applied and I’m still waiting. I have done a couple of signings with them already, but via Snapdocs.

I just got a call from Solidifi asking me if I’m still interested in working for them… sure, why not :smirk: so, I’m having a phone interview this coming Friday… questions , @Rdavison just got a call from Solidifi asking me if I’m still interested in working for them… sure, why not :smirk: so, I’m having a phone interview this coming Friday… @Rdavison WHAT normal questions do they ask? WHAT is their normal fee? HOW often do they pay?
Thanks in advance for any input :blush:

1 Like