Assignments

I’m already paying Signing Order and have gotten only one assignment.

It may be your area… who knows I get on average 3 to 4 from them every week. That have been one of my top SS that keep me busy. Between them Signature Closures, Service Link and now Title365 I’m doing an average of 10 closings a week. As a newer LSA I am very pleased with that. Plus I have a direct company that uses me one day a week so that is 11 I would say.

3 Likes

You go girl! :dancer::dancer::dancer::dancer::dancer::dancer::dancer::raised_hands::+1::clap:. All I can say is take what you can handle:).

February was my best month so far…lol. I guess I don’t have much to compare it to since my first signing was December 16th. Lol… but I hope it only gets better from here… here is to wishing :pray::pray::pray::crossed_fingers:t5::crossed_fingers:t5::crossed_fingers:t5::crossed_fingers:t5::crossed_fingers:t5:

I haven’t heard of Service Link or Title365 but I will fix that ASAP! Thank you!

1 Like

So how did you get around Title36 wanting 2 years of experience?

There is no way around that I am afraid. I have 18+ years in Finance

Ahhh ok then you must have passed some FINRA exams, I was thinking about it but then I realized I don’t care enough to do it.

lol… Yes, Sir I sure did… Fully Licensed Insurance and Investment Representative… Laps now that I am no longer in the industry.

I have 7 in investments but does that count as notarial experience?

As far as notary experience, no but I would encourage you to highlight in your bio that you have 7 years of Financial Service experience dealing with investments. If anyone knows anything about that industry they will recognize the document-heavy, compliance-driven aspects of that job.

1 Like

That’s great you are getting a lot of signings!
You mentioned a few in your comment, if you don’t mind me asking, did they charge you a fee to register? A lot of companies that I research are charging $50 to join.
Thank you

The only company I pay is Signing Order 2.99/ month. If you are talking about those notary directories those are a scam

1 Like

Also, snap docs has a great tool that tracks everything including mileage!

My experience has been quite a bit different with Snapdocs, I get daily work from this platform at the rates that I request. Signingorder has been a distant second place and signature closers has been too far and too low. I was curious if Signature Closers is the same as Nations signature closers… I used to get local work and high paying from Nations closers and haven’t seen a thing from NC in months. I think I replied a bit curtly to a late document. Lesson learned…

I’m just glad that I have other companies that use me on a regular and pay me fairly. I just about given up on Snapdocs