Authorization of wire funds and indemnification

Thanks for the helps. Here one more.

The lower part is for notary to fill out, right?
Why using different terms other than notary public?
Is there any difference?

Thanks in advance for your help!

Regards,

Because you’re a public officer.

And if you’re completing this don’t forget to add the CA required Disclaimer box just above the cert - hopefully you’ve had a stamp made for that.

Thanks for your help.

I talked with the nna hotline they are saying this not notary and should ask the preparer.

By the way, the closing was voided after consulting with the lender.

Thanks for the help

Regards,

Well, you just had your first lesson…the NNA hotline is wrong. That is most definitely a notary acknowledgement.

If you questioned title or lender about this they probably re-assigned it to another notary

1 Like

Concur, LindaH-FL. I’ll also add that in my direct experience they’ve never responded accurately.

Recommend that CNSAs do their own due diligence via consulting with the hiring entity or the administrator/mentor of the Training Program they’ve successfully completed.

============
stjun12:
When I initially started performing this work, I successfully completed MULTIPLE training/certification programs including Notary2Pro. I’ve successfully completed ALL of the various training/certification programs offered by Notary2Pro.

I’ve professionally compared the training/certification program with Notary2Pro with the others I’ve successfully completed. The ONLY training/certification program I recommend is Notary2Pro.

Also, Notary2Pro has ongoing education as well as an excellent Mentoring program. All services provided are reasonably priced (in my opinion). :white_check_mark:

Of course, your best bet would be to visit their website at https://www.notary2pro.com/ , research, and make the choices appropriate for your situation. The training programs by Carol Ray are comprehensive & thorough. :sparkles::tada::sunglasses:

P.S. I receive no compensation or remuneration of any type or kind as a result of my review above.

1 Like