Backgrounds Online

Is anyone in Texas having trouble getting their background check completed through National Notary Association who uses Backgrounds Online?

I ordered my background check on 3/16/23 and still have not received the completed report. I was told that Parker County Texas’ online portal is down. The background check delay is keeping me from working.

Had a similar problem. It seems that BGO will make one request to providing party and then sit on their duffs waiting for a response. Call your county and see if their portal is still down. (probably not) Then call BGO and TELL them to re-send inquiry RIGHT NOW. Odds are you’ll have your completed BGC within 24 hours.

Not that having it finished will be much help as there is very little business out there.

1 Like

The DFW and surrounding agencies are inter-linking their databases. There have been some technical challenges that still being worked out.

Did you call NNA to inquire? Sometimes the cjeck is back but youre not being notified.

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.