Bad notary pay company-ENS

Expert notary signers are slow to pay, you have to keep requesting your pay after 30 days, one time it took 3mos to get paid. You should not have to keep requesting your pay. If you don’t mind no pay to slow pay, then work for ENS (expert notary signers), low ballers on notary assignments. Do not stop requesting your money.

1 Like

For those companies that low ball, are late with docs, and hard to reach from the signing table or for payment, I always ask for a high enough figure that will compensate for the hassell like 1.5 times what they are offering or more depending on distance and location. If I don’t get it, oh well. If I do get it, it’s worth the hassell.

2 Likes

I’m new in the game and little by little I’m learning who is the GOOD, the BAD and the UGLY… I just found out that XOME owes me 2 closings, one from October 20th and the other beginning of December. Is that the norm with them??? I have read in other forms how wonderful is to work with them, but I haven’t been that lucky, I guess :frowning:
Two months with such good reputation, I don’t think so :thinking:

What is the deal with the signing agencies/escrow companies? I thought that, if anything, the pay offered for signings over the holidays would be higher during the holidays but it is significantly lower!

Maybe for experienced agents, newbies got stuck with same old low offers, it’s my perspective from what saw during the holidays :unamused:

Realtorlking, So, you hint at a problem I am seeing in reading many posts, here and on other websites. I’m also new to the NSA world and I see folks post this company or that company is good to take assignment form, then someone else post that same company is bad to take assignments from. Bad being they micromanage, have unreasonable instructions, or they are slow to pay and/or when you send them requests for payment they ignore us. To me, it sounds like I have to try working for these companies and see how they treat me, then form my own ‘Do not work for them’ list. Is that about right?

2 Likes

Did you get paid yet? I am doing my application today and won’t waste my time with this paper form if it’s not worth it!

I finally got paid last week, the one from October 27th, and I have one more pending, which I did on December 6th…
Yep! They’re very slow and I don’t like that. I also have noticed that they reach out to me when their faves signing agents are not available.

Most pay is about 30 days or after 30 day but 3 months :crazy_face: that it is crazy. I work with CXchoice I don’t have a problem, they have regular Loan Signing Agents and like me RON Loan Signing Agents, I love it.