Bancserv log in issues

I have been approved for bancserv on 10/18/2021. Since I have been approved I haven’t been able to log in to my account or app. I’ll go to the website to login and It states: “Your account has been locked. To unlock, please verify your information below to have a password reset emailed to you”. I’ll put in my info then
“COULD NOT VALIDATE YOUR INFORMATION. PLEASE TRY AGAIN” Is anyone else having this problem?

I’ve emailed ( any and all email addresses I have including tech through text support) called left voice-mail; waited on hold for 30 mins for phone operator to come to the line to only be transferred to the same voicemail box that I keep leaving messages in with no reply. I haven’t received any response. HELP!!! I don’t know what else to do.

Oh wow, thanks for the contact info. I’ll let you know what happens.

I am sorry that you are experiencing some problems with that company! Best practices would be to remember it is Holiday season and that staff might be limited. Another idea would be considering applying for additional signing companies which would allow you to diversify your portfolio! I hope this advise was helpful! Stay safe and Happy Holidays!
Good Bless!
Dr. B

1 Like

Thank you for the email address you provided to me. I was able to get resolution to my issue. When my account was approved and made in their system a vendor id # wasn’t created for my account. Due to this I was not in their system as a NSA, I was in limbo and un searchable. Due to this error with their systems ill have to start the process all over again on 12/01.

1 Like

Glad I could help. Sorry you have to begin again.