BBS Notary Service

Wow, first closing for them and I feel like I am being babysat! Holy Cow! Of course I confirmed the appointment with the seller. then was bugged that I would send the package same day of closing. Really? then I had to write them when I printed the package, (I had to beg for the package to start with) talk about last minute. then they wanted me to confirm AGAIN 30 minutes before??? I was trying to leave, not sit on my computer and write them emails.
then I let them know when the signing was complete, I told them I was a couple minutes away from dropping the signed package. Then whey I returned to my home office, I wrote again and let them know what time I dropped it for Next Day Priority! How much clearer can I get? Now I can count 5 emails wondering why it was not tracking yet? Really? Like FedEx knew I dropped the package and sent their pickup person Immediately to get it? NO the pickup time for Priority Next Day is 6:30! It is NOT 6:30 yet! What the heck? Not sure if that job was worth the effort.

1 Like

This was my experience with FASS too. Ridiculous. Ex When I confirmed the appt they wanted me to type in the ph number I called, who I spoke with and the time of day I called. The ridulousness continued on from there. Won’t work for them again.

1 Like

Wow! I would drop them so fast!
One company didn’t get docs to me on time only once. I fulfilled my obligation and completed the signing perfectly and even arrived to the signing location on time despite their late docs! It was so stressful. I stopped taking anymore signing from them, I waited until I got paid, they paid within 7 days! But I dropped them anyway! :joy: