Best place for notary seal ordering

Is the NNA the best place to order a notary stamp/seal? I got my first ones there, but they were slow and one of them quit closing after awhile. I renewed 4 months ago and expect to get my commission renewal letter soon, but current expiration date is 8-26-22. If someone has a recommendation for where I order my new stamp, I would really appreciate it! Thanks!

I recently used notaries.com and was very pleased with their service.

I use notarystamps.com and they send discounts a lot. I have several stamps because some docs don’t have the room for my round stamp. Plus being in the desert they can dry out fast.

I have never figured out how to replace the ink pad on stamps though. It just turns into the biggest mess.

1 Like

I got mine from a local sign shop, you’ll have to call around in your town to find one. The only time I do anything with the NNA is my background check. They are overpriced and not all that helpful

1 Like

Thanks for your help!

@trishinsandiego I sent you a private message

www.notaryitems.com sells the stamp, E&O, bond all as a package. What is nice is that the E&O is a 4-year policy so you don’t have to worry about it expiring during your commission term. Fast service and competitive prices. Call Bobbi, she will set you right up.

Acorn Sales out of Virginia.

I always ordered from the NNA - but I just tried Notary Stamp and I received it in 4 days.

Try Fedex or UPS stores. You can check mailing services like Mailbox Etc. or if you have Post Net around. They are in Virginia.

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.