Best printer for and IMac desk top

So happy you posted this here because my brother has been acting up lately. It always gets jammed even when using the correct toner. I think at this point I need a new Drummer as my one year warranty has expired. But in the near future looking for another option for a dual tray printer. I’m willing to pay more. I purchased my brother last year for about $269 on Amazon but now it’s over $700 eeeshhh

1 Like

Paper jams always happen if you do not fluff the paper before loading your printer, does not matter if the paper is cheap or expensive,I always use paper from Walmart or Costco, always fluff, try it, you will not be dissapointed, and you save tons of money!

1 Like

I have a levo laptop and seems to be working just fine

Yep, because it uses Windows and is not Apple.

1 Like

Regarding printer jamming . . . always fan your paper prior to loading to prevent jams. Please reference the following image for explicit instructions on this technique.

For more information, please see the following direct url link: Canon Knowledge Base - Fan paper prior to inserting it into the printer to ensure it feeds properly

1 Like

Heartily agree with “fluffing the paper” when replenishing to avoid jams.

I have had issues with my brother printer and in my experience the problem lies with Brother not updating their software to keep up with all the Mac updates that happen all of the time.