Best signing companies that pay the fastest!

What signing companies pay the fastest?? I hate having to wait 60-90 days to be paid!

2 Likes

Bancserv pays twice a month for all the signings you do for them in that half of the month. For instance, you’ll see a check maybe around the 20th of the month for all the signings you did from the 1st to the 15th.

You just have to make sure to catch their sign-up process, which only runs for a couple of hours on the 1st of every month.

They’re really good, though. I like every aspect of working with them, including frequency of pay.

4 Likes

Amrock is a great company. You must have 1 year experience to apply. They pay every 2 weeks.

2 Likes

ServiceLink is usually very fast, followed by Bancserv, and then Amrock.

1 Like

This isnt true, they have called me and Ive done a few and Im under a year in on my business. I hope to do more moving forward.

I can tell you for a fact that YES you must have at least 1 year experience to become a PARTNER with Amrock and YES there is an application process and a telephone interview. But as of now they’re only accepting new agents in 11 states plus Washington DC and those states are… Akansas, Maine, Hawaii, Montana, North Dakota, New Hampshire, Nebraska, Rhode Island, South Dakota, Vermont and Wyoming. This is as of 10/20/2021 at 9 am

At times they will call a non partner if they have a cancelation. These are FACTS.

Just a reminder… please conduct a fact check before you say something “isn’t true”

I’m sorry but I still disagree, I know this first hand hence why I say this isn’t true. and still hold on to my signings with Amrock. I haven been working with Amrock now for a few weeks. I am in Pennsylvania and it wasn’t last minute it was a few days out. I was surprised to see Amrock on the documents as I knew this as well, I actually did a happy dance and gladly accepted & very happy to work with them, they pay well. I have been in business for 10 months and Yes I am working with amrock. no interview just my credentials. believe what you must. I do a great job with my loan signings and it has surly paid off. now I work with Amrock.
These are my facts, jeffcooley and to let everyone know keep up with what you’re doing and if Amrock calls you accept it. whether someone thinks they know more than others. sometimes there facts are off a bit as you do not know everything or what others experienced. I’m not going to argue over what work Ive done for who but I do know who I work for.

That’s great that they call you. I’m not saying they don’t use other NSA’s. However to be a Signing Agent Partner with them, you must have at least 1 year experience and after they approve you to be a partner, you must maintaing a score of 100%.

You can contact Partner Management and ask for yourself, I promise you I am not spreading false information lol wow.

Are you getting orders directly from Amrock or from a signing service for Amrock’s loans? Sometimes if they can’t find someone on their vendor partner’s list, it goes to a SS, then that SS will find a notary to do it for Amrock.

I’m not able to take Bancserv orders in a while because I’ve been booked with others but my last payment was for a refi for $150 for the State of Hawaii loan! Believe me if you ever done loan for Hawaii, it’s worth more than $150 fee! :joy:But I thought I got my payment directly deposited into my account crazy fast like within 4 business days. :thinking:

1 Like

Yep! I actually did a Hawaii seller’s package for Bancserv recently, for more than that (it was over an hour’s drive, too.) And I’m in a similar position: I’ve had to say no to good paying Bancserv orders, thanks to better paying title company orders.

But that’s because I’ve started doing signings for two additional title companies in my area that I’ve been following up with for months. As I know you agree, going direct is 100% worth the effort.

1 Like

Yeah, but you have to be careful getting onboard with local titles! Not all pay $175 or more! A loan originator friend of mine got a local title co to add me on their proffered NSA list because she wanted me to do all her loans! But after about 5 calls I had to stop taking the assignment. I told my friend that the title they are using told me that as a courtesy they do not charge their clients closing fee/notary signing fee and that’s why they can’t pay more than $100 flat fee. I had to tell my friend that I love her, friendship is friendship and business is business and that I can’t work with that title co. She totally understood my position. But to this day that local title co is still calling and emailing me even though I told them to take me off their list!

Everyone is right, Im not afraid to say it. lol Amrocks in Detroit, my phone calls are from California. ok with looking at my phone and doing research, I am wrong. I get calls from a company in California to do amrock loans. its They pay really well and I love em. I was wrong.

I agree with this. I work regularly with a few title companies, and there is a big range in the rates they pay. The one I do the most work for often puts orders through Snapdocs for $100. So far, the volume justifies working with them, especially since their truly direct orders pay more. However, since all my other direct clients pay significantly more than that (up to $200 regularly, and sometimes more), I can foresee a time when I will be moving away from this company. Which is unfortunate. I like everything about working with them except for the rates they pay. And I’ve got to give them credit where credit is due: they proactively bumped my $150 to $200 recently for a signing that took a really long time because the seller was late, after the seller had changed the time on them a few times (and after I took the order an hour or two after it was originally set, due to the seller changing the time).

As we all know, it’s about relationships. If we really get to know the people at title companies as people and do good work for them, they will almost always be fair.

1 Like

Amrock now pays by direct deposit even faster.

1 Like