Best Signing Companies

Agree. FASS is a pain the their name without the A. They have automatic defects if you don’t call a borrower within a certain time frame and mark it in their system. I don’t need to be micromanaged.

2 Likes

Everyone complaining about fass, I don’t get that. They pay every 2 weeks, direct deposit is free. Im white glove status. All my signings are like 3 paper loan modification that I get to setup day and time myself. I get 60 dollars for 5 minutes and 15 pieces of paper to print out. They are one of my main sources of income. Sounds like none of you have made white glove status yet. I think im at 70 signings with one error. 98% white glove.

So all that you are saying is not true for everyone.

6 Likes

Does Xome hire new notaries?

What are the fees charged for Purchase with a loan, Refinance, Cash Purchase, and Home equity? I’m asking because I don’t want to price myself out of range

I like Signature Closers as well. They reasonably negotiate. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@realtydocusigning Great question! :sparkles: Unfortunately, no one can provide an accurate response to this for another individual. Expenses vary by region & by individual.

=> I’ve addressed this query in detail numerous times over the years on the Notary Café forum including as recently as yesterday.

You can study that thread by accessing this url link: Fidelity approved notary - #21 by cNsa5

======

The Search function is being identified to be of assistance to you. :angel:

Each of us contributes our time-proven experience & expertise. We are very busy business owners; either working with clients OR marketing/developing our business. => Our contributions/answers are provided on a voluntary basis and are offered to be of assistance & provide insight to others in this business sector.

It’s so important for each member to endeavor to perform due diligence prior to requesting the valuable time of other business owners.

As a fellow business owner , I’d like to offer an opportunity to further enhance your business acumen & skill set (speaking proverbially ) by "teaching you how to fish;" instead of giving you a fish . . .

Searching the Notary Café database for the answer (that’s more than likely already present) prior to creating a new thread or post is being considerate, thoughtful, & respectful of other members. Saves everyone time & prevents consternation. :sparkles:

======

You can run a Search (upper right/magnifying glass) as it will usually be quicker than waiting for someone to reply.

I’ve performed the first step for you. Here are the results I found for you by typing “fees” and then “notary fees” in the Search field. Each page is replete with threads thoroughly packed with information on how to calculate your fees in your region specific to your individual overhead & expenses. Of course, it’s different for each business owner.

https://forum.notarycafe.com/search?q=fees

https://forum.notarycafe.com/search?q=notary%20fees

Best Wishes :sparkles:

2 Likes

Great company to work with.

XOME is ok. The strange thing with Title 365 is that I get $90 offers from them but my direct work with attorneys who are used by Title 365 pay $150-$175. I just go through my attorneys for the signings.

5 Likes

Just getting to your FASS response. I agree wholeheartedly. They are so antiquated its pathetic. The worst part is they don’t tell you a loan has been canceled…you print docs…opps sorry about that. no pay.

1 Like

Continuing the discussion from [Best Signing Companies](https://forum.notarycafe.com/t/best-s

ROBO ORDERS
What in the world is going out in Notary Land with Robo Orders. I can be holding the phone when an order comes in via text or email and I hit it and its GONE! GONE! GONE! Is anyone else having that problem? It’s not fun…I’m losing orders like crazy and when I inquire to the sender they say they send them out to notaries in the “specific radius” and even if I’m in that radius they are gone. Seems fishy to meigning-companies/1690/651):

4 Likes

not anymore…big changes …

Who needs to play beat the clock to work…it’s insane.

That’s true for everything and everyone isn’t it?

Do they provide the clientele?

Rest in peace Ms. Carol

Thanks for this thread, I appreciated the time you took to list this information.

yes, i’ve been with Xome for a few years…They’re not one of the Best payers…I barter with them & strive to have No Mistakes which of course gives me/us some Clout!

Wow, I heard Signature-Closers were good, however I am not having that experience. I get signings that are within the hour, and/or regardless, every single time I IMMEDIATELY login, it’s gone.

2 Likes

It makes no sense. I don’t understand what the deal is with those.

They call on orders more now? Think it depends on the location.