BEWARE! non payment notarize 247

Please beware! I did a job for Notarize 247 10/03/2022, 168 days ago and I have still not been paid!!! I have called and emailed multiple times to no avail! I keep getting the ol “We have had staffing changes” BS!!!

2 Likes

Call Title… Really should do this before 168 days.

3 Likes

@kjc.notary4u Sorry to read about the non-payment status with that business entity.

I concur :100: percent with Arichter to reach out to the Title/Escrow Company [T/EC] for your Signing Order.

======

Also, I performed a cursory Search within the GOLDMINE database found here at Notary Cafe for you.

Here are the two direct Notary Cafe urls that provide a listing of 17 threads (Key Word: “notarize 24-7”) & 15 threads (Key Word: "notarize 247") respectively on this business entity. Of course, you can perform additional Searches utilizing other Key Words as well.

I’ve provided these two list urls so that you can Research the posts within those threads to review the actions that other members have taken that brought them success for their payment.

https://forum.notarycafe.com/search?q=notarize%2024-7

https://forum.notarycafe.com/search?q=notarize%20247%20

======

FYI: It’s always wise to research & vet a new client prior to providing a definitive confirmation to them for your initial Signing Order for them. A great start of research would begin within the Notary Cafe forums Search Function.

To be helpful, I’ve inserted an image for you & others [see below] to help members locate it to unlock the wisdom & knowledge of other members on the forums.

Accessing the database to locate info about potential clients has saved many of us an inordinate amount of time ‘chasing’ payments for Services professionally provided to potential non-payers . . .

:swan:

They owe me for two signings – the oldest one I conducted 12/3/22!! I would not take any work from them.

2 Likes

I’m in the same boat. Did a job for them back in November and still have not gotten paid yet after multiple calls and emails. I have filed a complaint against them with the State of California Attorney General’s office and I will keep filing complaints until I get paid. Ridiculous!

2 Likes

This company still owes me for a signing I completed on 08/15/2022! I have also attempted to collect through several phone calls and emails. This is a sad situation.

1 Like

Please put in a Complaint against them. I put one in. Very simple process on-line. Here is the link for the California Consumer Complaint. Consumer Complaint Against A Business/Company | State of California - Department of Justice - Office of the Attorney General
We need to stand together.

2 Likes

Y’all need to contact the lender, escrow company and title company on these deals where you don’t get paid. Avalanche them with your evidence of non-payment on the deals they sent through Notarize 247 (and the other flake signing services out there). Then file a notice with your state’s Consumer Protection Agency. Don’t whine or complain, just the facts. Be short, clear and to the point.

3 Likes

Hello,
I’m having the same issue and haven’t had this happen before. If you reach out to title are you just letting them know that you conducted a closing for them via Notarize 247 and still haven’t received payment?

1 Like

Yes. They need to know that the service THEY HIRED isn’t paying the notary.
This ought to result in Title giving SS a call as not paying the notary reflects poorly on them, too. Usually, you’ll get paid promptly after this call.

2 Likes

Great, thank you! I will do that and file a formal complaint, it’s been since November.

I was recently contacted by this group to do a signing for them. The person who contacted me was named Jazmin, upon completion of the signing. Jazmin told me that it was not to their expectations and that I would not be paid.
I immediately contacted Coast 2 Coast, who in turn contacted Notaries 247 and informwed them that an immediate payment will be made.
I was then contacted and told the same. . . . .

I have just tried to follow up on a payment for a signing on March 21, 2023 and all e-mails have returned non delivered plus website is suspended and if you call you get a voicemail which will NOT be returned.
The signing came through NotarySoftware.com which I see is affiliated with this platform Notary Cafe.
The signing order companies fail to do proper due diligence on their customers and the Notary ens up holding the ball and not being paid! The System SUCKS!!

1 Like

Hi Everyone,

We have been informed that Notarize 24/7 will no longer be utilizing our platform. From our side, I am unclear if that is an indication that they are moving elsewhere - only that they are ending their access to our database.

Unfortunately, I have no insight about the outstanding invoices they currently need to resolve. Notary payments are agreed upon and finalized outside of our system. Even when a signing service has full access to our database, we do not facilitate payments.

My best recommendation for those who still have outstanding payments due to them is to contact the lender, as suggested above. Just like you, I have verified that their website is no longer functioning and emails I have personally sent have been returned as undeliverable.

Thanks,

Mike @ Notary Cafe

2 Likes

Not every works the California Market.

Thanks for the update.

Thanks for the response!
FYI - Contacted the Lender and Title and both said “not their problem” as they went through a signing service portal. Apart from the low ball fees - There has to be new rules put in place that when the Loan Closes the Notary gets paid immediately just like everybody else - it’s ridiculous that we wait 30-60 days!!
If it wasn’t for US the loan wouldn’t close and NOBODY would get paid!!

1 Like