Notarize 24/7 CONTACT INFO

Hi. I am fairly new. I signed up with notarize 24/7 a few days ago. Put all my info that was required, then the following day I went to sign in and it states it was suspended!!! Like what happened? So, I proceed to follow the prompt on the screen to “Contact your hosting provider for more information.” When I was able to get a response, it stated “There was a temporary problem delivering your message to webmaster@notarize247.com. Gmail will retry for 46 more hours. You’ll be notified if the delivery fails permanently.” my Gmail has sent me 3 other similar updates about this all saying the not able to deliver. I feel like Notarize 24/7 is a scam! How dare they take my information and not respond back to me. Has anyone experience anything like this? Or know what I need to do? Other ways to contact them? TIA :slight_smile:

@Deborah_Notarizes Excellent question! :partying_face:

• It’s very IMPORTANT to perform your own due diligence PRIOR to “signing up,” providing W-9 Employer Identification Number [EIN] data, etc. Of course, you NEVER utilize your Social Security Number [SSN].

It’s easy and FREE to receive an EIN.

• For your own edification, ALWAYS research the immediately available data found within the Notary Cafe database on potential “new” (to you) clients BEFORE signing up, accepting a signing order, etc.

This information is a GOLDMINE!

Most members express that they find it difficult/NEARLY IMPOSSIBLE to locate the Search Function in order to access the wealth of information available within the database.

To be helpful, I’ve inserted an image for you & others [see below] to help members locate it to unlock the wisdom & knowledge of other members on the forums.

I’ve performed a cursory Search on your behalf and the results show 16 separate threads (in addition to yours) about this particular topic. There are many other keywords to utilize for the Search, which you can try out. A plethora of data is immediately available on the threads within Notary Cafe. :sparkles::tulip:

https://forum.notarycafe.com/search?q=%22notarize%2024%2F7%22%20order%3Alatest

• Here are a few that are PARTICULARLY germane to your query:

https://forum.notarycafe.com/t/notarize-24-7-deleted-all-its-email-addresses/39504/34

===>>> OVERALL, this business entity appears to be a “No Go” for quite a large variety of reasons . . .

======
HOW TO SIGN UP FOR AN EIN

Follow this link to the US IRS website for more information & to submit an application for an EIN:

======

Accessing the database to locate information about potential clients has saved many of us an inordinate amount of time ‘chasing’ payments for Services professionally provided to potential non-payers . . . :crown:

:swan:

2 Likes

I sign for them, they are not a scam. Call them.

1 Like

What is the number you have for them? Also, are you referring to notaries247 or notarize247 ? There is a difference and completely different companies. Notaries247 works with snapdocs.

1 Like

It appears that Notarize 24/7 is are Out Of Business (OOB). Their website has been ‘suspended’.

Not sure how I was able to sign up one night then the next day it’s not working. That is crazy!!