Be aware and careful while accepting signings

I had a free and a relax Saturday morning. I received an email from Notaries 24-7 Inc about a quick signing: 6 pages and 4 pages to be notarized for $80.
I looked for 10 minutes and still going, but smelled fishy.
I did accept it, 10 minutes away from my office, called the client and confirmed. However, at 9:30 am this morning I was looking for the address in my GPS and could not get the right direction, I called the client, GOD! the guy was livid, mad and told me if I dared come to his house he is going to call the Police and get me arrested. I asked him: what happened Sir? I’ve spoke to you yesterday and confirm the appointment.
He said: this is a fraud, you are trying to steal my money, I called my bank, they said that is a fraud.
I tried to call the Client company: Wholesale Response in Orlando FL, no answer and voicemail is full. Called Notaries 24/7, no answer. Went and checked Rotary Notary for the rating, it seems that Notaries 24/7 is out of business and that client Wholesale Response is no where to be found.
So be safe and be careful

2 Likes

Notaries 24-7 is not out of business - they’re rated 3.5 stars with ratings very recently, but some of them are not good, as in no pay/slow pay.

And apparently, Wholesale Response is very much in business…part of their services are debt consolidations - here’s the website

http://wholesaleresponse.com/services

No, I do not work for either company.

1 Like

woooow thats crazy. thanks

I have done work for Notarize 24-7, not Notaries 24-7. Are they not 2 different companies?