Notarize 24/7 Deleted All Its Email Addresses

So it has come to my attention that Notarize 24/7 has deleted all of the following email addresses as all my messages are bouncing back.

Accounting@notarize247.com
Info@notarize247.com
Sales@notarize247.com

Does anyone else have a email that works for them?

Notary Cafe, do you have a email for this company that you host on your site?

They neglected to pay me for over a hundred days and I have confirmed that they themselves have been paid. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.

1 Like

@NC_Mike Hi Mike,

By chance, did you see the note above?

Hi @dcdupont64 -

The email addresses you have listed here are the contact addresses I utilize as well. Unfortunately, I have no other contact infomation for Notarize 24/7.

I am sorry to hear that you are having trouble receiving payment for your services. We have not heard of any change in thier operating status. I hope this is a temporary technical issue and things will resume normally as soon as possible.

Thanks,
Mike @ Notary Cafe

The only email not bouncing back is Daniel@notarize247.com.

I’ve listed this information for other notaries on this platform just in case they’re looking for payment as well.

1 Like

They still owe me for signings I performed in December 2022 and February 2023. The last time I heard from them they said they were “diligently” working to get caught up – doesn’t seem like it.

Found phone number on original application pkg 866.944.6247. They are also affiliated with Closing USA LLC for training purposes email is: vendorissues@closingusa.com Hope this information helps.

1 Like

Posted on another discussion.

I did a boat loan signing for Notary’s 24-7 I have not been paid. I tried to contact them but no answer. I spoke to title and they were so helpful. They told me the following.
“I am going to reach out to the Notary place first thing and tell them if they don’t pay you, you have an option to file a Notice of Claim of lien against the boat, in which the lender that hired them, will not be happy… I bet they’ll pay then, I’m also going to let the lender know. You need to be paid.”

Don’t let these companies cheat you out of your fee. You work hard and it’s not as easy to earn money as it was a year ago.

rESULT. I was paid after title threatened to tell lender. Still took a few more weeks after they lied and said they had already sent check. Never doing business with them again. I now see I was lucky to be paid at all.

1 Like

Try: veronica@notarize247.com

I had a very similar experience with Notarize 24/7 and after 4 months of getting the runaround, I threatened to report them to the California Secretary of State. They paid me the same day via Zelle.

1 Like

Thanks, I’ll add them to my list. When you threatened to file a complaint with the secretary of state, did you mean against them as notaries or against them as a business?

1 Like

@jds By chance did you see the query from @dcdupont64

:swan:

1 Like

I mean in my 4th email reminding them of their past due account, I threatened to report Notarize 24/7 to the California Secretary of State, Shirley Weber, on behalf of my business. And I believe it was a David (sorry, i deleted the email), who responded back almost immediately. He paid me via Zelle the exact same day instead of mailing me a check. This was back in January 2023.

If you can’t get through by email, I would suggest sending them a certified letter. I would also suggest doing a thorough Google search on the company to make sure their mailing address or company name has not changed before doing so and wasting your money.

I did alot of work for them for about 2 years. They were always slow to pay and stupid me was accustomed to emailing them a reminder letter after the 45 day grace period, but they always mailed me a check shortly there after. Much like your experience, the emails were constantly changing and for 2 months they said they had a backlog in their accounting department. It’s as though whatever email you use the first time, when you try to email again, it bounces back undeliverable. I refused to work for them ever again and have blocked all correspondence.

I hope this helps and pray you get paid soon. :pray:t4::pray:t4::pray:t4:

3 Likes

@jds Thank you for sharing your direct experience & insights. Very helpful. :sparkles::crown::owl:

:swan:

1 Like

I forwarded an email to them via snap-docs they replied right away. My check was in the mail

2 Likes

Ok…I just emailed Daniel and the email return stated, it went to compliance@notarize247.com. I’ve been waiting since March 2023

There address is only a mail box store - El Toro Mail Boxes

23615 El Toro Rd., Ste X385 Lake Forest, CA 92630
My last signing with them was back in May 2021, they always paid good then. Things have changed…

I am also waiting for payments for two signings I did for Notarize 24/7 in November 2022. They keep saying they are working on fixing their accounting department issues and will forward my emails to their accounting department. Very frustrating.

1 Like

Looks like the threat to report to Shirley Weber may not work anymore. I did that several days ago (to whichever email didn’t bounce back) and have heard nothing. I have 2 unpaid invoices from January and February. A business entity search for California shows the company as active with David Contreras as the agent. I contacted Stewart Title here in Maryland today where the signings took place. The person I contacted stated that she could not help me, but forwarded my email to the Division President in Stewart Title. I immediately heard from that person requesting copies of the 2 invoices. I will submit an update to this post as to what happens now.

1 Like

I feel bad for anyone having to go through this just to get paid. These so-called signing company should be ashamed of themselves.

1 Like

I’ve sent over 23 emails to every email addiress even included the title company for non payment and everything is getting bounced back. Emails are being sent thru Quickbooks. I can see that the invoice is being viewed but still no payment. 3 days ago, the email addresses worked, now all have been closed. I emailed Daniel and Luis and neither invoice has been opened. The title company wanted me to go after the SOS for them since they have already paid them for the closing. So far, i’m still getting the runaround. The registered address doesn’t list anything besides a name and the address to their PO Box in the strip mall.

This phone number is now disconnected. Every email address has also been suspended.